M.A.C. Cosmetics Venomous Villains

FYI, a lot of stuff is sold out at MAC's website. I went to Macys.com and found a lot of stuff that I wanted. They have free shipping for any beauty order over $50. My ordered items said in stock and will ship 9/30 - we'll see :)

I'm on the hunt for Bad Fairy nail polish. If anyone sees this, I would love to know where!

Let's see ... what did I order ...
Evil Queen
-Strange Potion Lipglass
-Toxic Tale Lipstick
-Oh So Fair Beauty Powder

Maleficent
-My Dark Magic Shadow
-She Who Dares Shadow
-Violetta Lipstick

i'm going to get something just because lol... disney got me again. First Dooney, then Isabella Fiore, now mac..what is next??

I really had to hold myself back, since I'm going on my trip soon. I only got 3 items:

Evil Queen - Hot House lipglass
Maleficent - My Dark Magic eyeshadow and Bad Fairy nail polish.

That took A LOT of restraint!

So I called my MAC counter yesterday to ask if they were pre-selling any of this line and she told me no, and if I want a chance to get ANY of it, I need to be there when Macy's opens on Thursday (10am) because it's going to sell out quick. In her words "there's been a lot of buzz around this line".

Well, I have to work Thursday. So my solution? I kindly asked my boyfriend if I sent him with money and a list, would he please please please go and get me what I want? Sure! So, on my list is:

Lipglass in Revenge is Sweet and Devilishly Stylish. And the Beauty Powder in Briar Rose.

We're going to DLR Friday, so I can't blow all my money.

The collection has been out since Thursday. Did anybody purchase anything? I purchased a lot. Loving the items I bought!

So I called my MAC counter yesterday to ask if they were pre-selling any of this line and she told me no, and if I want a chance to get ANY of it, I need to be there when Macy's opens on Thursday (10am) because it's going to sell out quick.

What? That sucks. I pre-ordered all of my stuff. Hmmm...but maybe it was because I went to a MAC store and not a counter. But I would think they still would've been able to let you pre-order.

So, I got quite a bit of stuff. My favorite is the Cruella line. I got everything from that line except for Heartless (lipstick), Darkly My Dear (Blush), Carbon (eyeshadow) and Rapidblack (eyeliner) The last 2 are in the permanent line so I didn't even bother.

From the other 3 I only got like a couple things here and there that I liked...but I LOOOVE the Magically Cool Liquid Powder in Truth & Light. It's so nice. And I heard that it's gonna be part of their permanent line.

I stoppbed by on a whim while wandering the mall today to see what they still had. They were completely sold out of the entire Maleficent line, but all I wanted were the Strange Potion and Hot House lipglass.

:woohoo: I'm a happy camper right now.

Oh so I didn't tell you guys. My boyfriend kindly went to the mall and was ready for a mob.... And there was no one there. Ha. So he got me, Lipglass in Revenge is Sweet and the Beauty Powder in Briar Rose. Both from the Malificent line. I love it all!

My Bad Fairy nailpolish is backordered, even though I ordered it right after it came out. Sadness!

My Bad Fairy nailpolish is backordered, even though I ordered it right after it came out. Sadness!

My friend ordered stuff as well and I think hers are on backorder as well. She was a little jealous when I dropped by with what I picked up today. I honestly went to the mall not thinking I would get anything. And I got what I wanted :woohoo:

I tried to order online, all the stuff I wanted was sold out. I'm liking the Maleficent line. Want the nail polish, eye shadow, and lipglass.

I assumed that my MAC counter would most likey be out, but after reading that there was no mob, I might try my luck

I got two lipglasses and my nail polish is being ordered from another store (I don't have to pay for shipping). The Maleficant mineral eye shadow is a touch cookie to find. I setteld for an Evil Queen eye shadow.

So I called my MAC counter yesterday to ask if they were pre-selling any of this line and she told me no, and if I want a chance to get ANY of it, I need to be there when Macy's opens on Thursday (10am) because it's going to sell out quick. In her words "there's been a lot of buzz around this line".

I would have called back and asked to speak to another person...all counters (Macy's, Bloomies, Nordstrom) do pre-orders. The MAC free standing store do not.

www.maccosmetics.com.au
Our products are so expensive! :scared1:

Yes, yes they are. I just bought another one (kind-a). I put a message on my facebook page to all my girls to be on the look out for the mineral eye shadow My Bad Magic and I got a hit:cool1:. My friend from Santa Rosa works at her local Macy's and she was able to get it!!! At the time of purchase she said they had four left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter