M&Gs can I substitute a person who signed up?

mousefan73

Germans are faster at dubbing
I was able to get a princess M&G for our family. My oldest daugther is past that age and is willing to give her spot to her cousin who just joined our cruise with her family. Can you jump in for my DD? How do they keep track of who shows up or not? does each person need their card?

yes a good question.. do smaller kids need their cruise card thing for such things? My cousin has a 3 year old and they plan on leaving it in the room most times.

I'm thinking you can easily substitute. From what I can recall, there were no names on the passes that we brought to the M&G events.

I don't think we had to present my daughter's KTTW card, but we also did carry it with us just in case.

For us, the CMs didn't even look at the ticket, just asked room number and how many and verified it with their own list

Everyone kids included need their key card every time they get off and on the ship. The adult in the cabin ( kids can only get off the ship with the adult in the cabin they are assigned to.. if they need to get off with someone else in their party there is paperwork to fill out at Guest Services) will need to scan their card first and then the kids card.
Any one 18 and over also needs a government issued photo ID.

I'm thinking you can easily substitute. From what I can recall, there were no names on the passes that we brought to the M&G events.

I don't think we had to present my daughter's KTTW card, but we also did carry it with us just in case.
You can substitute, but give your nieces KTTW card to the photographer in addition to yours so her picture attaches to her cabin number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter