M&M Tube Label....pressed pennies

MagicKingdom.jpg

DisneyHollywoodStudios.jpg

DHS.jpg

When you say pressed pennies you are refering to the machine that puts a design on them right? The pennies are so long though, very many will not fit will they?

You can get a book to put the pennies in once you press them. The tubes are for you to keep the quarters and pennies in so they are in easy reach. Just stack them 2 quarters, 1 penny, 2 quarters, 1 penny, etc, in your container and you don't have to search for change anymore.

they have a super cute disney tin coin box at the dollar store...I got one for my niece to put all of her pressed pennies in when we get back...check it out next time you are there!here are a couple of pics

Disney sells a folder for the pressed pennies once they are made. It is very easy to carry and has kept ds coins in good condition for the last two years. I promise to post a pic of it later on tonight for everyone to see.
Natalie, Thanks for reading my mind. Ds loves the first two parks you did and I did not want to trouble you for more. I am so glad you did them.

Natalie,

Thanks for sharing these great designs. We made three of the penny press tubes for our trip in June and the kids loved them. They took them to the local carnival last week to hold their quarters for the games. These will continue to serve beyond our trip to Disney.

Thanks again for sharing your time and talent with us!

Salli
Momofpirates

Has anyone tried using their pressed pennies in scrapbooks???? I have a few from our last trip and am trying to figure out how to put them in my scrapbook. I want to display them somehow with the specific ride and so on. I knew nothing about these little gems until my nephew asked me for a shiney penny. I asked him what he wanted with a shiney penny since you can't buy anything for a penny. He then showed me the pressed penny machine from then on I was hooked.

Has anyone tried using their pressed pennies in scrapbooks???? I have a few from our last trip and am trying to figure out how to put them in my scrapbook. I want to display them somehow with the specific ride and so on. I knew nothing about these little gems until my nephew asked me for a shiney penny. I asked him what he wanted with a shiney penny since you can't buy anything for a penny. He then showed me the pressed penny machine from then on I was hooked.

Yes! If you get large photo corners and slide the penny end to end they will adhere to the page. I know Creative Memories used to make them, and I've also found them in places like Aaron Brothers (a framing type store).

:hug: Hi I just love these! They are beautiful! You do great work. I got a question? What size to you print these in? Do I need to resize? When i print them they look large but then I was thinking maybe they are for the long tubes I have seen before.

Thanks!:goodvibes
Ingrid

Hello to all - this may sound silly but where can you find the m&m tubes? I probably have seen them but was never looking for them so i am not for sure where to get - we are going to disney in 3 weeks and would love to get these for pressed pennies!!!

thanks in advance

Jen

I'm going to try our local "grocery wearhouse" and Walgreens.. places with lots of interesting candy. Hope they turn up (RE: where to find M&M things).

BUT TO YOU, NATALIE!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! How cute are these things! I saw a picture of a covered (probalby with your disign) on another thread and thought.. Oh, I'll never have anythign that cute.. :worship: and it's so cute!! Now i have four of them all printed out and waiting for their new M&M homes! Thank you so much!

MElissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter