• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Maaaaajor Cast Member magic that just keeps getting better!

Just want to say thank you for taking the time to share this story. There is so much negative in the world these days that we need an occasional reminder that the world has people like Emma Vorholt AND you, who took the time and extra effort to make sure she was recognized.

What a lovely story, it brought tears to my eyes. There are some truly wonderful people still left in this world and kudos for Disney for acknowledging her. I hope your daughter is okay!!

That is awesome. And kudos to you for taking the time out to recognize those CMs. Too often companies only hear about negative experiences, so I’m sure it was refreshing to see that kind of correspondence.

Thank you for sharing! I’m very happy all turned out well. It’s not often people take the time to say thank you let alone email the “powers that be” about your positive experience. I’m sure this will impact those CM’s involved in a positive way.

That is absolutely amazing. I'm here at my desk with tears in my eyes.

Glad to read I wasn’t the only one who got emotional reading this. Thank you for posting this.

I hope you’re daughter is doing well! I hope your granddaughter has a wonderful memory of a fun day thanks to a great CM instead of what could have been quite scary. Kudos to you for going to the top!

Thanks for taking the time to acknowledge Emma (and the efforts of all involved). And thanks for sharing. This kind of customer based service is one of the reasons we all love Disney.

And I also got a little misty while reading it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter