Mac User needs help checking clip art size!

LauraC

Mouseketeer
How can a Mac user check the size of their clip art to make sure it meets the pixel size requirement? When I ctrl-click (the right click equivalent on a Mac), I don't have the option to select properties and check the pixel size.

Anybody know? :confused:

You do not have to hold your control key, just click and hold the mouse down, drag to 'Open this Image"
Once the image is open at the top of the page where the title should be there should be the dimensions if not, click on the image and drag down to 'Page Info' - that will give you all the info you need, pixel size, byte size, transparancies and so on

There are a couple of ways that I do it Laura.

-The easiest is probably just click and hold on the image until you get the "drop down" menu and select "open image in a new window" if you're using IE, or "open this image if your working with Netscape. The size of the image will be displayed in the "Header Bar" at the very top of the window.

-Or you can always download the image and open it in a program like Photoshop. If I know I'm going to modify the image anyway, that's the way I normally do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter