mad tea party Alice In Wonderland blend ... can I buy it off property, is it Twinings?

2orangebirbs

Earning My Ears
does anyone know if the mad tea party blend (fav tea I've had on property that's not in a restaurant/sit down!) is available off property? Is it twinings?? I checked jofferey's but can't find a similar blend. It seems to be a type of black tea if I remember correctly. I would love to purchase that and the other flavors in the canister/set/collection wholesale rather than going to the parks and buying canisters each time if possible! Thanks so much!!

They have it on Amazon.

Disney World Parks Exclusive Mad Tea Party Blend Tea Bags Box 20 Count Alice Wonderland Collection - NEW $16.44 with prime. Walmart has a seller with 6 for 10.44 each plus $6 shipping. Good if you buy all six. Check google shopping you can find it at a few places.

Last edited:
Ah, thank you! I have seen it there. I should clarify; is it just disney's own special blend or is there a way to purchase a non-disney version of this flavor/type? (Because it's really good!) Is it just a disney packaged flavor from twining? Who distributes their alice tea? (I keep thinking joffereys or twinings, but maybe its just disney's brand and that's that!)

Well, since it's labelled "official" and described as "exclusive", and distributed by Disney Parks Merchandise, I'd guess it's not Twining, Joffrey, or any other company. Probably your best option would be to experiment with various quantities of the items listed on the box.

I mean, by amazon it is, which is just a way to sell usually? and even so, many things are labeled that at parks and having lovingly similar counterparts outside. I think I'll contact someone at customer service/at the parks and see if I can find more info when things aren't so hectic, but yes, i'm certainly open to just making it myself! I know it doesn't always come out the same, so I do hope to find something of that note elsewhere.

I'm mad it doesn't seem to be available in loose leaf anymore, only bags. I used to buy the big tin of loose tea every time we went. Still use the tins for other teas since I finished it, too. They were really nice.

I believe it's the same as the Mad Hatter's Tea Party blend from tealeaves.com. Long ago after tea at the Grand Floridian, we asked about buying their teas (that one and Eros), and that's where we were directed. It is loose leaf.

It's a ginger, peach, apricot black tea blend. Republic of Tea makes a similar version that is ginger peach, but boston tea co has one that has all 3 flavors.

I believe it's the same as the Mad Hatter's Tea Party blend from tealeaves.com. Long ago after tea at the Grand Floridian, we asked about buying their teas (that one and Eros), and that's where we were directed. It is loose leaf.

By the ingredients it's definitely not the same. The Tealeaves one is "Black tea, essential oils of natural fruit, passion fruit, vanilla, and marigold flowers", the Disney one was black tea, safflower, calendula, ginger, apricot and peach.

Adagio lets you make your own blends, I recently ordered this one that someone else put together to try to mimic the Disney verision. Not exactly the same, but close.
https://www.adagio.com/signature_blend/blend.html?blend=139557

The tealeaves one is served at Garden View Tearoom in GF. The other one can be purchased at the hotel/park gift shops and World of Disney.

The tealeaves one is served at Garden View Tearoom in GF. The other one can be purchased at the hotel/park gift shops and World of Disney.

Ah, got it. Tealeaves makes some nice tea (the iced tea at Tiffins is lovely), but it's so expensive.
They've been reducing availability of the other one over the past couple years, so it's not so easy to find anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter