Madam Secretary

bebelle

DIS Veteran
Did anyone watch? It was not what I thought it was going to be from the previews. It is much darker. In addition, I take note of all the details of the set and the actors. There were several mistakes I saw like different hairstyles within the same scene and jewelry being worn differently with the same scene. Also did anyone catch that she told people she has three children but we only saw two. I am sure that will be explained in the future.

I really enjoyed it. From the previews, I actually expected it to be a darker type of show. I'll have to keep an eye out for costume inconsistencies. I didn't really notice those. I did notice the reference to three kids so I, of course, googled it last night and found this:

An Episode 2 Newcomer – Viewers will be meeting all the characters during the premiere, however there is one person that won’t make an appearance in the first episode – Elizabeth McCord’s eldest daughter, Stephanie “Stevie” McCord” (Wallis Currie-Wood). TV Line reports that Stevie is not referenced or seen in the premiere, however she’ll join the series in episode 2. Stevie is a college dropout who is “strong-willed and rebellious.”

I hope this one lasts.

Did anyone watch? It was not what I thought it was going to be from the previews. It is much darker. In addition, I take note of all the details of the set and the actors. There were several mistakes I saw like different hairstyles within the same scene and jewelry being worn differently with the same scene. Also did anyone catch that she told people she has three children but we only saw two. I am sure that will be explained in the future.

I would say they re-shot some of the Pilot. Thought it was ok

Kae

I liked it and I'm a big of Tea Leoni. I think she's beautiful and have enjoyed all her movies.

My DH and I watched it and really enjoyed it! It's a keeper for us!

I liked it, thought it was really good.

Tea Leoni is a great actress, glad to see her on TV. I have high hopes for this show.

I just watched it on-demand. I thought it was better than average and will keep watching.

We watched & I'd be thrilled to have a good Sunday night show in my viewing lineup. I liked it more than DH but we both really like the cast so far. I think she is a great pick for that type of role.

I would say they re-shot some of the Pilot. Thought it was ok

Kae

I agree. The pilot was probably given the green light only if they changed up certain things in the original pilot. So they had to do re-shoots several months after they shot the pilot.

I liked it and I'm a big of Tea Leoni. I think she's beautiful and have enjoyed all her movies.

I'm lukewarm on Tea Leoni. In her early days, she used to play a frazzled, ditsy, scattered blonde. It's hard for me to get rid of that image since she played that so much. But, in her later years, she has come out as the intelligent, strong female that she really is. I noticed she is one of the producers on the show. Hopefully that means she will keep up quality of show and not cave to people expecting her to be ditsy again.

I'm in for now. Not a bad appetizer while I'm waiting for "The Good Wife" to start.

I just hope it doesn't get too political. :lmao: OK, that came out wrong. I just hope it doesn't turn into a campaign commercial.

My husband recorded it, I hadn't seen a single preview for it so I had no idea what to expect. I ended up really enjoying it. I didn't catch the wardrobe mistakes or even the reference to three children. I'll be watching for those!

Well they cleared up that missing daughter plot line.. Still enjoying the show and think there is more to the husbands' background than just religious professor.

My DH thinks George may have faked his own death with a car accident to keep from being killed like the previous Mr. Secretary. :scratchin

I just want the black dress with the collar that she wore last night. However, the black bra with the white sheer tank top? No, Madam Secretary, that isn't how we dress when representing the United States of America....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter