Son of Man

"remember who you are"
Finished creating a new instrumental this week. Old idea, but it's my first time turning it into a song. I gained some attention on my first acoustic instrumental, so I was inspired to make this one.

The inspiration behind this track and why it's titled "valley of innocence" relates to the topic of good childhood memories and/or anything in our past that involves happier times. A representation of where nostalgia lives in our minds, heart, and soul. A place we return to from time to time, or that we're still trying to find and make our way back to. A place that uplifts us with past memories of a better time that's always with us.

Hope you enjoy it!

Finished creating a new instrumental this week. Old idea, but it's my first time turning it into a song. I gained some attention on my first acoustic instrumental, so I was inspired to make this one.

The inspiration behind this track and why it's titled "valley of innocence" relates to the topic of good childhood memories and/or anything in our past that involves happier times. A representation of where nostalgia lives in our minds, heart, and soul. A place we return to from time to time, or that we're still trying to find and make our way back to. A place that uplifts us with past memories of a better time that's always with us.

Hope you enjoy it!

very nice, i lsitend to the whole think, here is my question from a guy who loves music but doesnt have nay talent, how do you get such a nailed down theme (wihci I love your theme) to just music with no words

very nice, i lsitend to the whole think, here is my question from a guy who loves music but doesnt have nay talent, how do you get such a nailed down theme (wihci I love your theme) to just music with no words
Thanks for your feedback.
As for nailing down a theme, especially an instrumental with no words, I guess it comes from just songwriting for years. I've always had a passion for music and wanted to create my own work. It doesn't always start as a 100% completed song in the beginning. This just started as a guitar riff I came up with. Later on, I was inspired to add more to it, which then became something much more. Like the intro to the song. I just decided to add it later on during the recording process.
Every song starts out as an idea. With experience, you can learn to expand on that simple idea and create something great.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter