Son of Man

"remember who you are"
It's been a while since I made another acoustic instrumental type song. This is a bit of an older idea I had that I decided to go ahead and turn into a complete instrumental song. I felt kind of eager to record it because a friend of mine is creating a small film and he is looking for people to create some simple music for scenes. This song in particular he plans on using as a song at a campfire with his guitar and some people for a scene. He looked to me to create something and I decided to use my older idea for just that.

In terms of the inspiration behind this track is that it's ironically inspired by times of no inspiration. Those moments/hours/days of yearning for inspiration without motivation. It was exactly what I was feeling myself when coming up with the idea for this track.
There's kind of a bitter-sweet aspect to it. I say that because I was bogged down with no motivation, but I wanted to portray the idea that it's alright to feel this way sometimes. Sometimes we're stuck in that gloomy mindset. Just another day being dragged down and uninspired, but being content with that fact. As if it's alright to have no motivation when it's unavoidable as sort of a way to cope with it. That's my take on it.

Hope you enjoy it and maybe find some comfort in it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter