• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Made ADR's any thoughts?

LovesTimone

Christmas Day 2017
I got all of the ADRs that I wanted except for ......
Of course it was LeCellier I could not get lucky this year. I really think that I'm going to quit trying.

Well anyway..
We are on DXDDP This is a Celebration Vacation with other family and Friends.:grouphug: So I had to think about everyone's likes and dislikes. Also We are all arriving and leaving at different days and times, so coordinating all this took alot of time and planning:surfweb:.We all be together only 1 full day so I tried to make the best choice for everyone, but each family will have some just their family time. So any input or suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks
Here is the way it breaks down.
Check in day -
Dinner - Planet Hollywood

Day 1
Breakfast - 8:00 Donald Safari Breakfast - AK
Lunch - 1:30 Yak & Yeti - AK
Dinner - 7:30 - Grand Floridian Cafe

Day 2
Breakfast - CS - Resort food Court
Lunch - 12:50 SCI-Fi Dine in Theater - DHS
Dinner - 7:20 -Tutto Italia - Epcot

Day 3
Breakfast -9:05- Crystal Palace - MK
Lunch - CS-
Dinner - 7:30 -Les Chefs of France - Epcot

Day 4
Breakfast - 8:40 Chef Mickey's
Lunch - 1:35 - Plaza Restaurant - MK
Dinner - 7:40 - Narcoossee's

Final Day -
Breakfast ?
Lunch ?

Please let me hear what you think.

You've chosen lots of places we haven't tried yet and we've tried loads. will be particularly interested in your SCi-Fi and Tutto views as we are considering both for next trip. It's gets harder juggling our must-dos and haven't done yets and would like to.

We adore CP breakfast and couldn't do it too many times. The omelets are still great.

The GF cafe was fine but nothing amazing although the time we went we paid oop and our issue was more to do with the value for money than the food quality.

The Plaza was ok for meal but dreadful service when we visited in October. Didn't like the vegetarian sandwich but the burgers were good and the ice-creams are always reliable.

We do DXDP for the first time this year although not so many lunches and more shows/2TS.

Have a fantastic trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter