Made ressies for trip 2006!!!! Yay!!!!!!!

BethyBelle

Earning My Ears
O.K.
I just made my reservations at the Wilderness Lodge based on suggestions given by you wonderful guys and gals. We'll be there for Thanksgiving week 2006. It will be our first trip. I am so excited!! I just had to share with y'all. We're gonna stay in a standard room. Anybody else going to :bounce: the World at this time?

It's so great to make that call to make your ressie, isn't it! :banana:

I know you'll have a great time! My family and I went to WDW for the first time during Thanksgiving week in 2001--we had a blast! Can't comment on WL--we stayed at AKL and Beach Club. WL gets great reviews here on the DIS. We have stayed at Disneyland's Grand Californian and it was awesome!

I'm hoping to go back again this Thanksgiving (shh...haven't told my husband yet! ;) )

Happy planning!

I know the thrill of making that ressie for Wilderness Lodge :goodvibes . You're going to have a wonderful time. Now the count down begins..that is the hardest part ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter