5. not all wise men believe in Heaven inaccurate

6. because it is more money accurate

7. infinity inaccurate

8. one word accurate

9. neither, the yolk of the egg is yellow accurate

10. I don't know keep thinking

Rio:mickeybar

Good job and good luck on the rest.

Marika - You got them both right. I think it's a good idea to meet by the ice-cream too!

1.???
2.The Letter 'M'
3. Mount everest
4.World War I hadn't been named World War I yet
5. "and"
6.There is 1 more dollar bill
7.As many times as you want
8.new door = one word
9.Neither
10.???

JOSH

1.??? keep thinking
2.The Letter 'M' accurate
3. Mount everest accurate
4.World War I hadn't been named World War I yet accurate
5. "and" accurate
6.There is 1 more dollar bill accurate
7.As many times as you want inaccurate
8.new door = one word accurate
9.Neither accurate
10.??? keep thinking

JOSH

Great job.

Hi everybody,

So I would say that we make the meet up definite now. We will meet up:

at Goofy's Galley on Deck 9, Aft

directly after the Muster Drill

I will be holding a sign that says Dis Kid's Meet Up

Now I will post this on the adult thread. By the way the adult thread is also doing a meet up at which kid's are welcome. It will be at 1500 in the Promenade Lounge on deck 3, aft. So we might run into each other there as well. I still cannot believe that the cruise is this close.

Hi Rio and Marika,

I'm Tim from Ludwigshafen in Germany.
I'm 13 years old and hope to see you soon.
Is there a place where we can play football??
What are your favourite activities on board??:cool1:

When and where will your flight depart ?:banana:

Bye Tim

Hi Tim,

Welcome. My name is Marika and I am 14 years old. I live in Heidelberg. We should get together sometime before the cruise. There is a sports deck with a basketball court. It would not be perfect, however, it would work to just have fun. Some of my favorite activities onboard are the theatrical productions, the game shows, the crafts, and the karaoke. My flight leaves from Frankfurt the day before the cruise. Have you ever cruised before and if so have you cruised Disney? If you like I could write all my posts in English and German (like this one). My German is not perfect, however, I think it is okay.

Hallo Tim,

Willkommen. Ich heiße Marika und Ich bin 14 Jahre alt. Ich wohne in Heidelberg. Vielleicht können wir dieses Sommer treffen. Der gibt ein Sportplatz an die Schiff und gibt da ein Basketball Spielplatz. Es ist nicht perfekt aber ich glaube es funktioniert zum nur spaß machen. Meine Lieblingsaktivitäten an die Schiff sind die Schauspiele, Spiele, Kunst. und Karaoke. Mein Flug fliegt von Frankfurt die Tag bevor die Kreuzfahrt. Hast du vorher Kreuzfahrt gemacht. Wann du hast war es bei Disney? Wann du möchtest ich kann immer schreiben meine Nachrichte auf Englisch und Deutsch (wie dieses). Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt aber ich glaube es geht.

i am grace's brother James i am 12 years old and i like football, yes there is a place where you can play football and it has got net around the place where you play. plus you can play basketball and there are load of activities. what team do you do you support

hi i am grace's brother James i am 12 years old. i like football.i live manchester england this will be my third cruise hope everyone has a great disney cruise from james:):cool1:

hi i am grace's brother James i am 12 years old. i like football.i live manchester england this will be my third cruise hope everyone has a great disney cruise from james:):cool1:

Hi James,

Welcome. My name is Marika and I am 14 years old. I live in Heidelberg, Germany, however, I am from the USA. This will be my 9th Disney cruise and my 14th cruise. Is there actually a football (soccer) court on board? I had believed that there was only a basketball court. Still, I could be inaccurate. I have sailed on the Disney Magic many times, however, I dislike most ball sports so I do not often venture to the Sports Deck. Again welcome to our thread and I look forward to actually meeting you.

Hi everybody,

How are you all. I have been good, however, quite busy my friend, Ayme, just spent the week at my house and we both volunteered at a kid's day camp. What have you all been up to lately?

Here are some more logic puzzles to try:

1. A tree doubles in size each year. At ten years it reached its maximum height. at what year was the tree half its maximum height?

2. If I am a man and Jason's son is my son's father, what relationship am I to Jason?

3. What word from group B belongs to group A and why?
A) FRONT, SKI, MELON, FALL
B) ROAD, TIRE, TOWER, CLIFF

4. Justin Summers walks up and down a hill which is six kilometers for a round trip. His dog being slower, walks at half the speed. When Justin reaches the top of the hill he turns around and walks down meeting his dog part way. Justin continues walking to the bottom of the hill at the same speed. The dog follows him, also maintaining his original speed. How far did the dog walk?

5.Gloria Goodbody opened her own clothing store called "The Wrap". She wasn't sure about pricing certain items so she devised her own method. At "The Wrap" a vest costs $20, socks cost $25, a tie costs $15 and a blouse costs $30. Using Gloria's pricing scheme, how much would a jacket cost?

6. Dan Manly was revisiting his home town when an old friend called. "Hey, Dan, how have you been? It must be 15 years since we last saw each other. " "At least that," replied Dan. "I've been keeping well, but tell me about yourself." Dan's friend answered, "I'm married now but to someone that you wouldn't know. By the way, this is my daughter." Dan looked down at the little girl and asked her name. "It's the same as my mother's," the little girl replied. "Then I bet your name is Susan," said Dan. How could he know?

7. What is a five letter word in the English language whose pronunciation isn't changed by removing four of its letters?

8. What is the next letter in the following sequence?
M A M J J A S O

9. You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?

10. This is a most unusual paragraph. How quickly can you find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so ordinary you'd think nothing was wrong with it and in fact, nothing is wrong with it. It is unusual though. Why? Study it, think about it, and you may find out. If you work at it for a bit it will dawn on you. So jump to it and try your skill at figuring it out. Good luck!

1. The 9th Year
2. Jason's Son
3. “Group"
6. She Had A Name Tag

I am a bit busy at the moment so I will try to do the rest some other time.
JOSH

1. The 9th Year accurate
2. Jason's Son accurate
3. “Group" not the answer that I am going for, however, a clever thought
6. She Had A Name Tag inaccurate

I am a bit busy at the moment so I will try to do the rest some other time.
JOSH

Nice job.:thumbsup2

Hi everyone i just wanted to know when are we meeting up and where
Thanks so much if you reply

GRACE

Hi Everybody,

Grace-We are meeting up at Goofy's Galley (a poolside restaurant that serves mainly fruit and ice cream) on Deck 9 directly after the Muster Drill. I will bring a sign that says Dis Kid's Meet Up so that we can find one another. I look forward to seeing you.

Jerrica-Welcome. My name is Marika and I am 14 years old. I live in Heidelberg, Germany, however, I am from the USA. Where do you live? This will be my 9th Disney Cruise and my 14th cruise all together. Have you cruised before and if so have you cruised Disney? Again welcome and I look forward to actually meeting you.

hi,

I just wanted to answer your questions Marika.

1. year 9

2. son

3. tower because all the words in group A can have the word water put in front of them.

4. 6 km

5. $30

6. Dan's old friend is the little girl's Mom

7. ohhhh

8. the letter m

9. a chicken

10. it's that long and there is still nothing wrong with it:rotfl2:

Rio:mickeybar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter