Magic Band decals

HollyJoy

DIS Veteran
Thinking about ordering some for our upcoming trip, as there are so many cute ones! However, I read on one etsy listing, the decal being described as 'permanent'. To those of you who have used these before, are they actually permanent, or can they be removed? I wanted to get two different ones for the trip, but not if I can't remove it. TIA

We have purchased multiple sets from Etsy from different sources. None of the ones we have gotten are truely permanent. None have come off, but you can remove them and reposition them. Depending on the adhesive they use, some might be permanent, but we haven't purchased those.

I have used magicyourband.com several times now, with great results. These are some of the ones I got from them this past August. They are removable, and it isn't terribly difficult to get them off, yet they last a long time. The second image below is one that I had printed before our trip in 2017. I used it for 10 days in 2017, and again for 10 days in 2018, and it still looks pretty good now.

38140399_2017490181614559_6125308145091739648_o.jpg

37752263_2008808899149354_5054186736473604096_n.jpg

I’ve used a bunch. Most I buy on Etsy from ShopEmilyG. They’re probably not permanent-permanent, but I’ve never had one come off at Disney, even through showers and water rides. I don’t think it would be easy to swap them on vacation though.

I've also seen some of them described as removable but not reusable. With all the great options that state they're removable, I think I'd stay away from a seller who claimed theirs were permanent.

Thanks - these are very cool.... stocking stuffers for the family this year!

No problem! I just ordered a few bands from RSVP Custom Creations that I will be taking on our upcoming Thanksgiving trip. I will let you know how they hold up after I get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter