Magic Band orders

Luisfba

Mouseketeer
Now that we pay for the magic bands when we stay on property, when do they ship them? Do they still ship them a couple of weeks before your stay or do they ship them when we make the selection in MDE?

Thanks

Make sure you order them early. We delayed too long and ordered 2 weeks before we were supposed to leave for Disney. They shipped them pretty quickly but they arrived after our trip :(.

Make sure you order them early. We delayed too long and ordered 2 weeks before we were supposed to leave for Disney. They shipped them pretty quickly but they arrived after our trip :(.

Yeah mine have been supposedly shipped out for 3 days now and when I check on the status of them, it says it was picked up by a shipping partner awaiting arrival at a USPS facility. Still have 3 more weeks until we leave so I'm hoping they will be here in time.

Nooooooo! I'm so sorry... and now I'm scared. We leave in 11 days, ours stopped 3 days ago... 😭

Ours shipped out and took some odd detours in our state before tracking showed absolutely no movement for a week or so. I was anxious they were lost but they appeared in our mailbox with no tracking updates after being stagnant that week

Ours were ordered 3 weeks before and arrived the day after we left for WDW. Bummer since we chose special bands.
That being said, when we checked in the front desk was kind enough to give us a voucher to buy new bands in the parks/springs.
Funny thing is we never did...we used my iPhone for everything and didn't miss wearing the bands all day.

We are arriving a day early and plan on buying our Magic Bands at Disney Springs. We'll add them to our account from the hotel room.

We are arriving a day early and plan on buying our Magic Bands at Disney Springs. We'll add them to our account from the hotel room.
You will pay considerably more for them at DS than if you order via MDE. If you are arriving in less than 2 weeks, they can have them waiting for you at your resort front desk.

You will pay considerably more for them at DS than if you order via MDE. If you are arriving in less than 2 weeks, they can have them waiting for you at your resort front desk.
Yeah, we expect to pay more, But are hoping the selection is better there.

I'm waiting until closer to my trip to get them - hoping the new style is available before I have to order them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter