Magic Band Question

Kiren

Mouseketeer
So sorry if this has been posted yet but I just want to know: If DH and I want to buy custom ones from the Disney Store do those ones show up at the resort instead? It says on the store site that they don't ship internationally. TIA!

I suppose you can get them shipped to the resort as you would any other type of merchandise, but it wouldn't replace the MB that the resort would supply to you. Right now there is no program which allows you to pay extra and replace the resort-issued MB with a patterned one or one like you can get "on demand", but I would suspect that option is coming.

Many resort stores have a great selection and once bought, they can quickly set it up for your account replacing the standard ones provided at check-in. We did ours in a park and on the spot they activated our new themed bands.

Disney Store does have some that ship internationally. It was hit-and-miss, but I found quite a few that would ship internationally and got 2 (and they did arrive!)

I purchased a custom purple band with HM hitch-hiking ghosts at the shop in the Space Mountain lobby in MK. It took a good hr+ for the band to be printed (I returned after riding Carousel of Progress and a few other attractions). The CMs set up the band for me when I picked it up. I love the band but be aware of the usual delay between purchase and pick-up and plan to return later so you don't waste precious park time.

If you are staying at a Disney Resort during your visit? You might want to call the resort directly to see if they can do what you are asking. I know that with the regular MBs when we booked our vacation the MBs were waiting for us when we checked in because they don't ship to Canada. And if you book through an Authorized Disney Travel Agent maybe they can find out for you.

http://pixiedustdelivery.com/about-us.html

I used this lady's service a few years ago... she was awesome... and she will mail to Canada. I'm not sure how expensive it is, but she is very professional and does not overcharge. She also really cares, and will do near anything to help make your trip special. If you prefer, she will drop your items off at a Disney Resort hotel front desk for you to pick up on your day of arrival... I'm not sure if she does drop offs to off-site hotels... maybe her website mentions that. In the past she even had our Mickey Ears embroidered so we would have them to wear the first day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter