Magic Band Selections

So annoying the choice for men is so low right now. Partner would like the glitter one. But nothing I like !
Hah, see I like the ones with characters so I thought the selection there (Mickey and Gaston) was all for men and nothing for women. Guess it’s all subjective

Finally some colors we like! My girls are happy with the ones just released.
Thank you for posting!! I was finally able to order ours. The selection has been so terrible lately.
Hah, see I like the ones with characters so I thought the selection there (Mickey and Gaston) was all for men and nothing for women. Guess it’s all subjective

As for the "men" comment I was stuck ordering a plain black one for myself as I wanted a cheaper option just to make sure it still works for ride photos but I do wish there were more solid color options other than pinks and glitter.

View attachment 686378View attachment 686379
Just in time for our trip! (We had 7 more days to purchase the bands!!)
And I would not have paid more than 10$ so I was planning on skipping those but at least now the kids will all have one!
The adults will be getting Keys to the kingdom cards but MB for the kids are so convenient!!

Thank you for posting this. I’ve been waiting to order ours because DH wants black and every time I‘ve checked it hasn’t been available.

Glad there are more selections this morning, but any one have any idea when the Magicband+ will be out? I hate to purchase these now before our Sept trip only to have the new magicbands get released. Any inside info out there?? Thx!

Hmm.. we dont leave until Nov but debating if i should order these ones now, or if more will come out later..

Hmm.. we dont leave until Nov but debating if i should order these ones now, or if more will come out later..
Same!! Our trip is in November as well and part of me thinks I should just get something now ( since the selection has been so terrible and unpredictable) but the other part of me feels like I’ll be disappointed if I bought something now and much better on the become available between now and our trip. Ugh decisions.

Just in time for our trip! (We had 7 more days to purchase the bands!!)
And I would not have paid more than 10$ so I was planning on skipping those but at least now the kids will all have one!
The adults will be getting Keys to the kingdom cards but MB for the kids are so convenient!!
Thank you for posting! I just picked up some for my kids as well. The regular prices just seemed steep for something that's really only worn at the parks, so I'm glad they had some of the cheap ones available.

If you just ordered a band a few days ago, can you edit and change your order to select another one, or will it just assign you 2? I don't want to accidentally order 2 bands.

If you just ordered a band a few days ago, can you edit and change your order to select another one, or will it just assign you 2? I don't want to accidentally order 2 bands.
I don’t think the site will allow you to place two orders at the discounted price.

If you mean you ordered a full price band, that idk.

Here’s to hoping you get the band you want!

Glad there are more selections this morning, but any one have any idea when the Magicband+ will be out? I hate to purchase these now before our Sept trip only to have the new magicbands get released. Any inside info out there?? Thx!
I saw on FB from disney that these will be out July 27! (annnndd apparently there's a whole thread on the main page about it I missed lol-but it's an old thread with a new heading of the date)

MagicBand+ were released on My Disney Experience this morning (July 27) at 1 am EST and on ShopDisney at 7 am EST. Should still be a pretty good selection but there were more available at MDE then ShopDisney. For anyone leaving soon they were being given the option at MDE of having them sent to the resort they were staying at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter