Magic Band Shipping Time

Grankm21

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ordered any MagicBand+ lately? If so, how long did they take to arrive? According to MDE we still have plenty of time to order new bands before our December 30th check in, my concern is we actually leave early on December 27th so I want to make sure they will arrive on time.

We are checking in on December 18th and ordered our bands last week. We did not have the option to ship it home, it automatically said it would be at the front desk of our resort.

The bands shipped a couple days later.

We are checking in on December 18th and ordered our bands last week. We did not have the option to ship it home, it automatically said it would be at the front desk of our resort.

The bands shipped a couple days later.
Interesting

We ordered 2 weeks ago and got it about a week later. I was very surprised at how fast they were. Our shop parks merch order also came very quickly with everything together too.

We ordered ours 12/4. They shipped 12/8 and originally said they would be delivered 12/11, but each day it’s more delayed. We’re now expecting them Friday 12/16.

We ordered ours 12/4 and just received them today, 12/15. I was worried we wouldn’t get them at all because they sat in North Las Vegas from 12/8-12/14 with no updates from their shipping partner OSM and no confirmation that USPS had ever received them. Today they showed up at our door in California. I called Disney yesterday to ask what our options were if they didn’t show up in time for our trip. I was told it’s up to your resort front desk if they give you a card or basic replacement Magic Bands and that it would be up to Disney whether of not we’d get a refund on the custom bands - even with shipping issues and being within the recommended time frame to order. Glad ours arrive in time! I think we got lucky.

We ordered ours 12/4. They shipped 12/8 and originally said they would be delivered 12/11, but each day it’s more delayed. We’re now expecting them Friday 12/16.
Likewise. About 2 weeks, but they sat at our local post office for 1 week and each day bumped the delivery date. I was about ready to call them "lost".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter