Magic band + shipping

Any update on your bands?
They are supposed to be out for delivery by 5:15 tonight! Will update you all if they make it!

It's great because our plan is to tell the kids tonight by giving them the bands as 'presents'

Ordered 7/27, trip begins 8/30, shipping notification this morning and Disney visa charge back to ‘pending’.

They are supposed to be out for delivery by 5:15 tonight! Will update you all if they make it!

It's great because our plan is to tell the kids tonight by giving them the bands as 'presents'
That would be great! I really hope it works out for you!
My last update was my bands left York on Monday night and no update since then. Did that happen to you?

My last update was my bands left York on Monday night and no update since then. Did that happen to you?
Mine also had been in York from Saturday night, "left York" on Tuesday, and now also say out for delivery today!!

Apparently mine decided to ship... But they are in the black hole mine always find in York, PA. It is listed as "Departed shipping partner facility; USPS awaiting item" as of 5:34pm Aug 15. That means that it has been MIA since then.

Apparently mine decided to ship... But they are in the black hole mine always find in York, PA. It is listed as "Departed shipping partner facility; USPS awaiting item" as of 5:34pm Aug 15. That means that it has been MIA since then.
Mine too! 😭
as of 6:06pm Aug 15

Got notified my band shipped today. Been here 7 days already, I guess it will be waiting for me when I get home Sunday. However I am happy how it was handled, I get a free Magic Band, could have had a $10 discount if I chose to purchase one here, plus a $50 Disney gift card to use for anything. Supposedly they will work at Disneyland , I’ll be there in October so maybe I’ll be able to use it there!

Last edited:
No - Mine sat at the closest USPS distribution center for 2 and a half days though.

Got notified my band shipped today. Been here 7 days already, I guess it will be waiting for me when I get home Sunday. However I am happy how it was handle, I get a free Magic Band, could have had a $10 discount if I chose to purchase one here, plus a $50 Disney gift card to use for anything. Supposedly they will work at Disneyland , I’ll be there in October so maybe I’ll be able to use it there!
I really hope they keep this going for those visiting in September that left home before their MB+ arrived!!

I'm definitely losing hope mine will make it in time then. We need them to arrive by Friday and that's not looking likely now.

Yup. I'm definitely taking screen shots of the progress - or lack thereof - if my prediction that it doesn't make it comes true. Because honestly, if it was JUST one service, there is a shot it could have made it. They need to see what cruddy "service" OSM is providing. (Honestly even if it does make it in time, I may take the time to go to Guest Services so they can see how long OSM takes with them.)

Yup. I'm definitely taking screen shots of the progress - or lack thereof - if my prediction that it doesn't make it comes true. Because honestly, if it was JUST one service, there is a shot it could have made it. They need to see what cruddy "service" OSM is providing. (Honestly even if it does make it in time, I may take the time to go to Guest Services so they can see how long OSM takes with them.)
Good idea. I’m going to take screenshots of my tracking progress too

According to USPS it was just delivered. I'm at the office and will have to wait til I get home to confirm for sure!
Yay!! That’s so exciting!!
For a while my band was traveling one day behind yours but I don’t think that’s the case anymore! 😂 It fell into the black hole with @Dug720 ’s!

Mine ordered at 1:28am on 7/27 shipped today. My trip was 8/12-15 lol. I was supposed to get these bands free and got the $50 gift card while I was in Disney. Oddly my card now shows a pending charge for the tax on my MB+. Will watch to see if that drops off as my order says 0 charge for magic bands $5 plus change for tax but a total for $0. My card was charged the $5 and change (pending). I think I should try to update the bands and link them to our phones but not fully charge them for long term storage. Not really sure what is recommended for the long term storage as the soonest we will go is next summer.

My sisters bands have arrived!

Mine left Phillipsburg NJ…. So maybe I have a shot for Friday?!?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter