• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Band shipping

HarborBlvd

Mouseketeer
We ordered our magic bands June 6th. A label was created with a tracking number, but they have not shipped yet. Is this pretty typical? I called customer service and they said they can't do anything about it and to wait until closer to our trip and they'll just send replacements to our resort. It's been nearly three weeks and I'm pretty sure they're lost. We're just excited to get them and disappointed that they seem to be hung up somewhere.

Hmm, we ordered ours on May 25, got the email that the label was created on May 27 and had them by June 13, so a little over 2 weeks. We ordered discounted bands for a trip in August, not sure if that makes a difference and also not sure where you live. Our bands came from Davenport FL, just outside of WDW and we're in SC. They may be getting back logged from all the discounts that Disney just posted and a bunch of new orders.

We are set to arrive on July 30th. I ordered our bands on Saturday, June 24. When it gave me my confirmation screen it said I had to pick mine up at the resort, even though I still had 29 days left to order for shipping to home. I hope they don't take too long to charge.

Update: 7 a.m. this morning received an email that they were shipping to the house.

OP, I think you might be right, they are lost. Unless they ran out of something that you ordered? All the way at the bottom of the confirmation email that I received at time of purchase it says for inquires regarding this order, please respond to this email. It is the first sentence in fine print in blue at the bottom. Try that and see if they can resolve the situation. Good Luck!

Update: MB arrived yesterday. It took 5 days to go from FL to western PA.

OP, did you contact through the email and get your situation resolved?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter