Magic Bands arrival

YorkieMom

"Please stand clear of the doors, por favor manten
Today is the last day to customize our bands. When do you think they will arrive ??????

My customize by date is 12/17. I a REALLY hoping they get here by Christmas so we can use them as part of our big reveal to the kids! *fingers crossed*

I even called them and asked if they would ship them out sooner if we paid off the balance of our trip, but they said they could not do that. Bummer.

My customize by date is 12/17. I a REALLY hoping they get here by Christmas so we can use them as part of our big reveal to the kids! *fingers crossed*

I even called them and asked if they would ship them out sooner if we paid off the balance of our trip, but they said they could not do that. Bummer.
I'd say you have pretty good chance of getting them in time.

My customize date was 9/27, they shipped 9/29, and they arrived 10/1. Nice and quick :)

They ship via USPS and you'll get an email with a tracking number when they ship (you can also view the tracking number on MDE). They take about 5 business days to arrive on average after they ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter