Magic Bands arrived in less than a week

OB1

May the Ears be with you
Totally amazing. This is for a trip in November. Of course, if I needed them quickly, it would probably take 3 weeks. I am shocked that I have the bands in hand and the order was placed less than a week ago. Of course, your mileage may vary, but this is shocking. Since we hear about long delays, I wanted to share the other end of the timing. Now come on November!!

Congrats to you both!

My trip starts 11/3 and I haven't received any notices yet.

wow! I thought they didn't ship them until a month before the trip? My trip starts at the end of November.

We got ours within a week also. Didn't expect them to ship at all since we booked about 2 weeks before arrival, but they arrived several days before we left.

I thought they were all mailed normally at 30 day mark. Just got mine yesterday.
First adult trip

Add me to the “I didn’t think they even closed personalization until 30 days before” camp.

Are y’all sure someone hasn’t planned a surprise trip you didn’t know about?

Note to self: Customize that band IMMEDIATELY for future trips in case this is the new normal.

Add me to the “I didn’t think they even closed personalization until 30 days before” camp.

Are y’all sure someone hasn’t planned a surprise trip you didn’t know about?

Note to self: Customize that band IMMEDIATELY for future trips in case this is the new normal.

Exactly what I was thinking! I was sure I had PLENTY of time to decide what color band I want/change my mind a dozen times, but maybe not!

Totally amazing. This is for a trip in November. Of course, if I needed them quickly, it would probably take 3 weeks. I am shocked that I have the bands in hand and the order was placed less than a week ago. Of course, your mileage may vary, but this is shocking. Since we hear about long delays, I wanted to share the other end of the timing. Now come on November!!

Did you order bands through the shopping site? The free bands for an onsite stay aren’t really ordered, so your specific wording makes me think this isn’t the free ones.

Last edited:
I arrive 9/30. Mine have shipped and are tracking to be delivered Tuesday (stupid holiday).

Ours went into customize mode at 30 days, shipped a day later and we had them a few days after that. It was really fast this time.

Ours went into customize mode at 30 days, shipped a day later and we had them a few days after that. It was really fast this time.

Yeah. But it seems way to fast for the free ones for the OP if their trip isn't until November. That's why we're thinking they actually ORDERED some instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter