Magic Bands Arrived TODAY!!!... Now a fun question.

MedicMathes

Next Trip -- Pop Century DEC 19-22 2021
Hi all,
My family's Magic Bands came in the mail today (woohoo!) So this got me thinking, how do you wear your Magic Band. Left or Right wrist, lanyard, on or off a watch. So... how do you wear it?

Usually my non-dominant wrist (left) but now that's the wrist for my fitbit. So I guess next trip the MB goes on the right.

I've always worn mine on my right wrist.
It just feels the most comfortable that way as that's the hand I've worn a bracelet or watch on since I'm left handed for writing.
I've had a fitbit for the last 2 trips which normally I wear on my right hand but I wore it on my left during the trip since I like the MB on the right and having both on the right hand was uncomfortable.

I don't wear a watch or any other jewelry. I wear my magic band on my left wrist. I have a toddler that I inevitably pick up or carry from time to time and due to a hip injury, I can only hold him on my right side. Ergo, in an effort to not lose my magic band while he's wiggling in my arm, the magic band goes on the left wrist.

I wore mine on my dominant hand since it felt right for scanning it. Plus, I’m more prone to keeping that hand free.

I wear mine on my right wrist, watch (mickey of course) on my left. If I have belt loops, which is rare, I have one of the puck ones in a carabiner that I hook on the belt loop.

Well I wear my fitbit on my left wrist so the band will replace the fitbit for 2 weeks. I am used to something on that wrist.

I usually do my MB on right hand with my fitbit on that hand too or move my MB to my left. It's cumbersome but not horrible. They make a MB puck holder that can go on watch bands if you're looking to streamline your wrist adornments and keep your watch on.

Personally, on my left wrist. DW gets the pendant, as she hates things on her wrist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter