Magic Bands, online check-in and park tickets

anggikay

Mouseketeer
We are two families arriving at Disney in about 2 weeks. Both families are doing on-line check in and have magic bands. My parents are going to be arriving early in the morning, checking in and going to the park. We will be arriving the same day in the afternoon, checking in and meeting them in the park. We all have magic bands with our park admission attached to the band. My son is staying in our room but would like to travel with my parents and go to the park early. If I gave them my son's magic band, would he be able to go in to the park with them or would he have problems with admission? I have read conflicting reports and would hate for them to have issues with admission to the park.

Did you book a package reservation with tickets? Even then it should not make a difference as far as park admission. Although he would not have access to any other package components (dining plan, etc) until he was checked in.

Yes, it is a package with room, tickets and the ddp. I understand he won't have access to the ddp, but I am more worried about admission.

We have the same situation; my two DNieces's are going to arrive with us, before their parents (we all have complete packages booked). My TA has assured me that as long as they have their magic bands, that they will be able to get in to the parks with us. Let's hope that's accurate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter