Magic Bands Question

Starr_DJ

Mouseketeer
I just booked a trip and would like to customize my Magic Band online. It keeps telling me that they cannot confirm my shipping address. Has anyone else ever had this problem? I know that I will have to pick up my Magic Band at the hotel, since they do not ship to Canada, but will I have to use the standard Magic Band or can I still customize it somehow?

I just booked a trip and would like to customize my Magic Band online. It keeps telling me that they cannot confirm my shipping address. Has anyone else ever had this problem? I know that I will have to pick up my Magic Band at the hotel, since they do not ship to Canada, but will I have to use the standard Magic Band or can I still customize it somehow?

I had the same problem a few weeks ago & called to see why.. I had customized my first 2 sets of MBs (split stay) but got that message when I got to the 3rd set.

The problem was with my postal code. When my travel agent added the extra nights & resort he entered my postal code without the space between segments. My Disney ID & info has the space. Once Disney IT corrected things I was able to go ahead & customize the 3rd set without a problem.

;)

If your Canadian address doesn't work, change it to the resort address. Many people have had success doing that.

You will be able to customize your bands like everyone else. That means you get to choose your band colour and what name you want on the inside of the band. your customized bands will be waiting for you at your resort.:goodvibes

I would recommend calling Disney (1-407-W-DISNEY) over changing your address to that of your resort.

You want to ensure that you receive your Magical Express tags to your home address and I also like them to have my correct home address at all times just in case they decide to mail me one of their PIN offers.

A call is quick and easy and keeps your information accurate Just my .02.

I was also having this problem so thanks to the suggestions here I went in and edited my postal code to remove the spaces. Worked like a charm and now we have customized bands for our trip!

Thanks to everyone for their ideas on how to fix this problem!

Judy

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I tried my postal code with and without the space and still couldn't get it to work. Ended up calling the technical support number, and they went on my account and did something with the space. Only took a few minutes, then it worked perfectly!

I had the same problem a few weeks ago & called to see why.. I had customized my first 2 sets of MBs (split stay) but got that message when I got to the 3rd set.

The problem was with my postal code. When my travel agent added the extra nights & resort he entered my postal code without the space between segments. My Disney ID & info has the space. Once Disney IT corrected things I was able to go ahead & customize the 3rd set without a problem.

;)

I was having the same issue, and it turned out one of my reservations had a space in the postal code and the other did not. Once I made the postal codes consistent with each other, I was able to customize the bands. Thanks for the tip! :thumbsup2

I was having the same issue, and it turned out one of my reservations had a space in the postal code and the other did not. Once I made the postal codes consistent with each other, I was able to customize the bands. Thanks for the tip! :thumbsup2

Happy to share what I learned on my call to Disney IT!
Glad to hear it worked for you :)

I had this happen, and it's because it uses a third party application to validate your address. Try going to google maps and punching in your postal code and see what the EXACT street name / city name comes back with.

In my case, it was for my mother's bookings ( mine worked okay ) who lines in Ile Bizard quebec. It turns out I had to exactly enter "L'Ile Bizard". It could be something stupid like that. Once I corrected it, it validated fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter