Magic bands...when to expect?

acarsme123

DIS Veteran
We are exactly one month out from our vacation today, and I'm getting a little concerned we haven't seen our Magic Bands arrive in the mail yet. I'm pretty sure we had them by this time on our last trip. Anyone know when I should reasonably expect them before I go making phone calls?

They ship around 28-30 days out. They usually arrive for us around 23-26 days out. If you go into the Magic Band area of your MDE it will tell you "shipping soon" or whatever right where you customized them.

You have until 30 days out to modify your bands (color, name inside the band). On the 29th day, they are processed for shipping and are usually on the way within a day or two. I received mine exactly 25 days from arrival at the happiewst place on earth, which is now 17 days away.

Our bands are scheduled to arrive today and we arrive at WDW in 23 days. So I think you're fine. They send an email when the bands ship.

You can customize them until 30 days out.
Then they process and generally ship by 28 days out.
I usually get mine 24 days out.

We are exactly one month out from our vacation today, and I'm getting a little concerned we haven't seen our Magic Bands arrive in the mail yet. I'm pretty sure we had them by this time on our last trip. Anyone know when I should reasonably expect them before I go making phone calls?

Have they been shipped? You can check on MDE.

Ditto. You have until 30 days before your trip to customize. It then takes 1-2 days to process and then they are mailed.

My vacation isn't until May 2018 and I received my magic bands in early December 2017. I booked my vacation July 2017. I didn't order special bands, just selected the colors from the standard options.

My vacation isn't until May 2018 and I received my magic bands in early December 2017. I booked my vacation July 2017. I didn't order special bands, just selected the colors from the standard options.
You likely booked that one particular package in which people were supposed to receive their bands in time for Christmas.

We just received ours on Thursday for our March 7th stay, so just about a month out I'd say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter