Magic bands??

Charity913

Earning My Ears
We went to Disney World back in November. We received 2 magic bands and will be going back in September of this year. We will be staying at the Dolphin and I am just purchasing tickets off the website. I know I can use my old magic band but how do I transfer my park admission days to my magic band? Thanks for everyone's help!

We went to Disney World back in November. We received 2 magic bands and will be going back in September of this year. We will be staying at the Dolphin and I am just purchasing tickets off the website. I know I can use my old magic band but how do I transfer my park admission days to my magic band? Thanks for everyone's help!
I believe you can link everything together using the My Disney Experience website or app.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Ok, so just purchase the tickets from Disney's website under my login and I am thinking everything should link together. Does that sound right?

I had read that Swan & Dolphin guests will not receive magic bands. Maybe I am wrong, not sure how all this works. We are booking with the Dolphin directly because we got a much better rate. So, nothing is combined like we have done in the past.

I had read that Swan & Dolphin guests will not receive magic bands. Maybe I am wrong, not sure how all this works. We are booking with the Dolphin directly because we got a much better rate. So, nothing is combined like we have done in the past.
Correct swan and dolphin guests do not get magic bands. The swan and dolphin hotels are Starwood hotels not affiliated with disney resorts so they do not get the magic bands. They are available for purchase at the theme parks for 12.95 each.

You should be able to use your existing bands. Order your tickets from Undercover Tourist and save yourself some money. You can then link your tickets to your band on the app or via the website.

Very much legit! Use them all the time for friends/family when they travel with us.

I second the undercover tourist, we have used them every time except the first time. never had a problem and always saved money

I am definitely going to look into it! Is there any sort of trick to this? Should I wait till right before we go? Will I be able to link my tickets to my magic band of I purchase them this way?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter