• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Bands

dtum

DIS Veteran
DH and I have AP with Magic Bands, but we are taking grandkids next May. I have their tickets, but no Magic Bands. If I register their tickets on My Disney Experience, can I then order their Magic Bands now so they have them to wear when we go? Part of their excitement is with the bands and I'd hate them to have to use tickets while we are there.

If they don't have an active Annual Pass and you are not staying at a Disney Resort, you will need to purchase them. Retail MagicBands start at $12.99. They can be purchased and linked to MDE at anytime.

Yes you can order the plain colored bands ahead of time for $12.95

Or what they might find more special if you'd like (costs more money) you can wait and get them magic bands at WDW and get them a limited edition, character band, or they can custom make their own at Disney Springs, Hollywood Studios in the Launch Bay, or in MK over by Space Mountain.

It takes about 1 min to link a band to an mde profile. It's super easy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter