Magic Candle Company First time order

Melissavh

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I have recently placed my first order and I'm really looking forward to it.
But I haven't received a confication order.
They aren't responding to any e-mail either.
I know that they are very busy, but I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this.
And if this is common.

Thank you,

Melissa

I placed an order on 10/23 and received my order confirmation approximately the same time I received my Paypal order confirmation on the same day... just minutes after placing the order. Shipment confirmation received on 10/28. Ive had to contact them for a product question on my last order and they did respond very quickly..and on a weekend!

If you havent already, maybe check your SPAM folder and see if it made its way there.

Thanks for responding Julietsstars,
I have checked my SPAM box, but nothing in there so far. I guess I have to wait a little longer then

I placed an order on 10/23 and received my order confirmation approximately the same time I received my Paypal order confirmation on the same day... just minutes after placing the order. Shipment confirmation received on 10/28. Ive had to contact them for a product question on my last order and they did respond very quickly..and on a weekend!

If you havent already, maybe check your SPAM folder and see if it made its way there.

Ditto. My order came yesterday. OP, you may try sending a PM through Facebook?

I do not have Facebook, but I have sent a DM through Instagram, so far no response.
I sent a message through their website, and through e-mail, but no response.

UPDATE: I have received a confirmation order!
Apparently, there is something wrong with my e-mailadres.
I mailed them with a different address and they responded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter