Magic Carpets of Aladdin 20th Anniversary Celebration

Is this ride based upon the very good animated movie "Aladdin" or the less than good (to be charitable "Aladdin Return of Jafar"?

The sequel is still being developed. It doesn’t look like it will be based on the return of jafar, which I haven’t seen.

Is this ride based upon the very good animated movie "Aladdin" or the less than good (to be charitable "Aladdin Return of Jafar"?

Oh, Return of Jafar isn't that bad when you consider it is really a pilot for the TV series. It doesn't hold up to the theatrical movie, but it doesn't have to. Interestingly, Dan Castellanetta, Homer Simpson himself, plays Genie in the movei and the series.

This and Lion King are my favs. Can we get a better ride for this movie? It looks like the live action might get a sequel too.
What do you mean better? What is better than MCOA?

Given that Disney has attached an apology to the beginning of the movie on D+ I don’t expect we are likely to ever see a new ride based on the original cartoon.

What do you mean better? What is better than MCOA?

Given that Disney has attached an apology to the beginning of the movie on D+ I don’t expect we are likely to ever see a new ride based on the original cartoon.

And I can’t get a copy of the TV series either. This is ridiculous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter