Magic Castle Anyone????

What a coincidence! Maybe we will bump into each other while we will be there! I don't think that we will be doing the Halloween party, We did the christmas party last year and frankly it was a madhouse. I'm really not good with crowds, so will probably skip it. Halloween is my B-Day ! Do you know yet which Magic Castle you will be at?:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We are staying at the one that is 3.5 miles from WDW.
The address is 5055 W. Hwy.192...

Do you plan on using the shuttle? We are going to use our car on most days. I guess the free breakfast is really good. How many days are you staying? Will you have park hopper tickets? We are hoping to have 7 day park hoppers but will probably end up with 5 day passes.

We plan on doing Blizzard Beach and Typhoon lagoon.(I love sharks so I can't wait to do the swim with the sharks)

We are planning to do

2 days MK and MNSSHP
1 day at Epcot plus one evening
1 day at MGM
1 day at Animal Kingdom

It would be great to see ya....:jester:

It was only about a 10 minute drive to the Walt Disney World Entrance. As far as close attactions, the closest would be the Medevial Dinner Theater. It's not more than a block away. The Walmart Super Store is just past that.

Staying at the Magic Castle definitely made our trip possible. We were originally planning to wait until next summer to go. But with their prices we were able to do it this year. I guess it all depends on what you're looking for. We wanted clean and simple and less expensive. After all, most of our time was spent at Disney World.

Hope you have a great time. Wish we were there again!

Does anyone know if there are laundry facilities on site and how much they cost???

If I remember correctly there are a couple of washers and dryers available but I'm not sure of the cost as we didn't need use them.

Yes, there are washers and dryers onsite, but we went to a laundromat just up the street. (Chambermaid told us where it was). It was much cheaper per load, plus we were able to do all the wash at once.

Well, everyone here has helped me make my decision...we're staying at the Magic Castle! Just made reservations for 4 nights in August-at 32.95/night you can't beat the price.(AAA rate.) All we really need is a clean place to sleep and swim and according to everyone here we've found it. :) :p :) :p :) :p
We'll give everyone a report when we return.

24 days to go....

Can't wait to go...Can't wait to go...Can't wait to go...

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I am sooooo jealous of you...24 days!!!

We are at 100 days and the wait is killing me. I am very curious to see if you will like Magic Castle, please let us know and if there is enough room in your suitcase I would love to go with you sooner...LOL

Have a great time...:bounce:

Well... here we are back from one of the best vacations of our lives! As far as the Magic Castle goes - it was PERFECT for us! Rooms were fairly simple but very clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast was great - cereal, bagels, muffins, toast, fresh fruit and this family's favorite- Krispy Kreme donuts! Drinks included unlimited fresh coffee, milk, fruit punch and orange juice-highly recommended..it was ICE cold! The entire staff throughout our stay was extremely helpful and polite. The pool area was clean and comfortable and there is even a small game room available. The drive to disney was maybe 10 minutes at the most. All in all, as long as what you're looking for is a decent place to sleep at an excellent price while enjoying the area's attractions during the day I highly recommend the Magic Castle. If we can't stay onsite the next time we go (about 4 years) the Magic Castle will be our first choice.

Hi mczim2! Glad you had a great time! lol:)

I know that we found the hotel to be clean and very friendly and wouldn't hesitate to spend time there the next vacation!Saved us a bundle and we were just DH and myself BUT if anyone had children then the breakfast alone would be worth the price! Welcome home!:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Now that the search is again available, I thought I would finally let everyone know how much we liked the Magic Castle Inn and Suites. It was a great vacation and staying there helped us double the length of our trip.

Now that I have been laid off, I'm glad we went when we did. Maybe with my severance package we can go back LOL!!!

It was clean and the breakfast was great and we were anywhere on disney property in less than 12 minutes.

I took pictures of the room if anyone is interested I could e-mail them to you.

Can't wait to go back:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I'm glad to hear such positive remarks about Magic Castle. We usually stay at the other one at 5055 Irlo Bronson. It's a nice little hotel for the price. We really enjoy the breakfast-especially the Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Yum yum. I also love that the Super Walmart is right down the street.

There are two Magic Castle properties. Both are on Rt 192. One is about 3 miles or so from the main gate and the other is about 5 miles. They are comparable, but the one 5 miles out is a few dollars a night cheaper. This is the one we stayed at and we were perfectly satisfied. It's across the street from Medieval Times. The breakfast really makes it worth while. We had a car, so never used the bus transportation to WDW, but lots of others did every day and I never heard any complaints.

LOL Great news Sam!:) It's a really nice hotel for just when you need a clean place to lay your head down after a busy day at the parks and the breakfast is a nice "addition" too....especially if you have a bunch of kids with you.;)

Sorry to hear about your job loss (I know what that feels like too) but hey maybe you can stash a little of that severance pay in the disney bank account! LOL;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter