Magic Dining Rotation

bcmba

Earning My Ears
I know I've seen posted before a chart that shows the rotation, theme and other information about dining. Can someone point me toward it?

Also, I recall reading somewhere there were some theories about your rotation depending upon the age of your child(ren). We've got the early seating and our daughter is 11 - what rotation will we likely get?

rotations are PLAPLAP APLAPAP or LAPLAPA
Im hoping (and requested) to get PLAPLAP w/DS10.5
There really isnt a plus or minus to either rotation - each is good for 1 reason or another
On the Eastern - Sun is formal, Tues is tropical and Thurs if semi-formal, Fri is Small World night
Sat, Mon and Wed are rotation menues depending on which restaurant you are assigned to
Parrot Cay - Caribbean theme
Animator's Palate - black & white changing to color as dinner/show goes on
Lumiere's - dressier than the other 2 restaurants

Thanks Mmouse37! Your chart is exactly what I was hunting for.

PLAPLAP would be best for us. I called DCL to request it, but was told the capability for requesting a rotation didn't exist. How did you request it imgoingtodisney?

Any other recommendations on how to get PLAPLAP would be appreciated.

Or is the rotation you get controlled by some other factor - kid(s) ages, the stars, or ...?

I have requested specific dining rotations on two of our six DCL cruises, the latest being this past 8/3.

I called DCL and just asked the reserv. agent to note on the reservation that we would like APL rotation. He said he had not heard about requesting specific rotations before, but he would note it on the ressie and send a note over to the dining department. We had our requested rotation both times.

It is only a request and cannot be guaranteed. I think it all depends on what CM you talk to. Try calling back and just ask them to note it on the ressie.

Hope this helps!!

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter