Magic Express Question

AdamsMum

DIS Veteran
I will be spending a few days at the beach before checking in to BWV on October 28. Can I return my rental car to the airport and get Magic Express to the resort? Or is it only for guest who arrive by flights on that day?

Tried to call MS yesterday to book Magic Express as the online order form requires flight information. Message said that they are assisting guests displaced by hurricane Irma and if I don't have a reservation in the next 7 days please call back at another time.

Can I just go to the magic express desk at the airport without a reservation?

Tried to call MS yesterday to book Magic Express as the online order form requires flight information. Message said that they are assisting guests displaced by hurricane Irma and if I don't have a reservation in the next 7 days please call back at another time.

Can I just go to the magic express desk at the airport without a reservation?

No, you must have a reservation. Just look for a flight that arrives in Orlando around the same time you'll be arriving at the airport. That will be fine.

just call DME directly. 866 599-0951.

Tell them approximately what time you'll be at the airport. They'll set it up for you.

And, you can just show up at the DME desk without a DME reservation. They'll look you up in the system (easiest of you have your confirmation number with you) and send you to the correct bus.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter