Magic Express Question

queenof4hearts

Mouseketeer
I am thinking about not renting a car and was wondering how to go about using magic express. Is there a number I can call?

Can anyone tell me about their experience w/ this?

Thanks!

We were in WDW 8/15-8/21 and used ME. We had NO PROBLEMS at all. I have read of some accounts of trouble, but for us, things went smoothly. I guess the biggest draw back would be that your luggage doesn't arrive for 1-4 hours or so after you do. We just packed what we would need right away in our carry on and when we went to our room 2 hours after we checked in, it was all there. When we left, they stored our bags until our pick up time and loaded it for us when the bus arrived. We only had a couple stops after ours and each stop is only 5 min or so. I called the night before we were leaving to be sure things were all set. You can call MS to "get onboard".

I have another question about ME. How far in advance are you picked up for your flight departure?

Pick up was 3 hours prior to flight-1 hour alotted for travel to airport (it didn't take an hour) leaving you safe within your 2 hour time you must arrive prior to boarding.

Yep, used it Saturday. It went smoothly.

We also packed a park bag knowing our luggage wouldn't arrive right away. By the time we came back from the parks, all our bags had arrived. (this was at Pop though)

We recd our return docs (SSR) the afternoon before our departure day. They assign you a time to catch a bus. They run about every 15 min. We accidently got on an earlier bus, and arrived at the airport 3 hours ahead of time. If we would have taken the correct bus, we would have had 2.5 hours.

Smooth as silk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter