Magic - February 22, 2015

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

Hi there, we are booked too. Me, DH and DS (will be 8) along with my parents. At the moment, getting ready for our Fantasy cruise on March 1st! Can't wait to get away from this wet, windy weather. We are from the UK.

plutojudy said:
We are booked!

We just booked too. We booked during our cruise this week (2/22-3/1/2014) on the Fantasy. Cruise number 3 for us. This trip is just me and DH.

We just booked the Magic for 2/22/15 while on the Fantasy this past week. This was our second cruise and second on the Fantasy. So looking forward to trying a new DCL ship!!! Traveling in our party are me, my mom and my daughter, 9 at the time of sailing! Is there's FB page? And is his the official cruise meet up page?? Just want to make sure I am not missing anything!

We just got off the Magic 4 night Bahamas Feb 24th -28th and booked the western Feb 22nd 2015 for our 6th cruise. Looking forward to the gold lanyard and welcome gifts. Joining me will be DW April and DD Meghan (14). Looking forward to all the planning over the next year. :cool1:

We just booked the Magic for 2/22/15 while on the Fantasy this past week. This was our second cruise and second on the Fantasy. So looking forward to trying a new DCL ship!!! Traveling in our party are me, my mom and my daughter, 9 at the time of sailing! Is there's FB page? And is his the official cruise meet up page?? Just want to make sure I am not missing anything!

We were on the Fantasy last week too. Is anyone setting up a Facebook Page and Fish Exchange? So excited and hope this year goes fast.

We reshopped our booking on our 1st March cruise to get the discounts. Now waiting for a year to pass. Facebook page sounds good to me.

We will be on board. It will be DH, me, DD16, DD14, DS10 and DS3....will be our first time on the Magic. DH and I are sailing the Dream in October for a double dip and the Magic will be our 5th cruise. The first three were all on the Wonder. Kids are super excited for this trip....

Hello Fellow Cruisers!
My family of 4, 2 children, 2 adults, are SO EXCITED to sail the Magic Feb 22nd! We went on the Fantasy and my daughter LOVED the idea of the "Fish Extenders" so we HAVE to do it this time around!!!
Is anyone out there open to extending with us??
Is that how it works? I'm not sure but please do let us know :)

This is our 3rd cruise just me and DH. I would be interested in participating in an FE. We did one on our last cruise with the kids and it was a blast. Look forward to getting to meet everyone.

We will be joining you on this cruise.
Right now it is myself (Jane -55) and my boyfriend (Gary -57). We are waiting for his daughter, son in law and granddaughter (5 at time of the cruise) to make their reservations,
This will be my 4th Disney cruise, my boyfriends' 3rd and his daughters' family 3 rd.
We just booked this cruise while we were on board The Fantasy the week of Feb 22 to Eastern Caribbean.
This will be our first time on the Magic.
Looking at FE ideas already!

We just booked this cruise also! Moved our dummy date due to schedule conflicts. It will be our 2nd Disney cruise. It will be my husband 6 year old son Nick.

I was wondering if there would be any 18-21 cruisers joining us for this cruise? My son who will be 20 is not sure about joining us but if there are some others in his age group for the 18-21 social group I am sure he would be there. It may be good info for others in this age group to know if the group will be big or small.:banana::dance3:

I was wondering if there would be any 18-21 cruisers joining us for this cruise? My son who will be 20 is not sure about joining us but if there are some others in his age group for the 18-21 social group I am sure he would be there. It may be good info for others in this age group to know if the group will be big or small.:banana::dance3:

Hi there - yes, there are 14 of us and my niece who (almost 18) will be cruising with us....and she's gorgeous!!! And she's from Orangeville!!

Hi everyone! This is our 4th cruise and we're bringing the whole family (from Orangeville, Acton, Flesherton and Calgary Canada). I have never done the "fish extender" thing, but am thinking of trying it. Is there a group for this? Has anyone stopped in Falmouth before? That's the only port I haven't been to and am a little concerned about it...thoughts? Thanks and see you all soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter