Magic - February 22, 2015

We've got a bunch of kids with us this trip - dd 10, ds 13, nephew 9, two nieces 9, niece 7, niece 18. (The three 9 year olds are triplets!). I hope they can meet kids their ages at the clubs. This is our 4th cruise and we couldn't be more excited.

By the way, what the heck do you put in those fish extenders? We want to do it this cruise, but I'm not sure what to bring (and I don't have a lot of room to bring a lot onboard). Can we buy things on the ship that would be appropriate?
Thanks and see you guys in February!!

Hi everyone! This is our 4th cruise and we're bringing the whole family (from Orangeville, Acton, Flesherton and Calgary Canada). I have never done the "fish extender" thing, but am thinking of trying it. Is there a group for this? Has anyone stopped in Falmouth before? That's the only port I haven't been to and am a little concerned about it...thoughts? Thanks and see you all soon!

We haven't been to Falmouth yet but are going there on the Fantasy next month. After that I will have an opinion and can answer questions. I hope we like it since we are going again on this cruise. ;)

We haven't been to Falmouth yet but are going there on the Fantasy next month. After that I will have an opinion and can answer questions. I hope we like it since we are going again on this cruise. ;)

Great! And if you don't like it then we can just stay on the ship....not too shabby either way! Enjoy your cruise! I will be interested to see what you think of the Fantasy. We sailed on the Fantasy last February and actually liked the smaller ships (Magic and Wonder) better. Let us know what you think!

Great! And if you don't like it then we can just stay on the ship....not too shabby either way! Enjoy your cruise! I will be interested to see what you think of the Fantasy. We sailed on the Fantasy last February and actually liked the smaller ships (Magic and Wonder) better. Let us know what you think!

We were on the Fantasy last February too. While we liked Satellite Falls, we also like the smaller ships better. We are thinking of staying with the classic ships after our cruise next month. We are looking forward to seeing the changes made on the Magic. We liked the changes they made to Cove Cafe on the Wonder. It was great to sit up there and drink hot chocolate in Alaska. The Fantasy and Dream are beautiful but they just seemed too crowded.

The changes to the Magic are wonderful. They are major enough to notice but personal enough to keep it classic. We only did a 4 night last Feb and looking forward to the 7 night western. we have not been to any of the island ports so a lot to look forward to. My son who will be 20 when we cruise is looking forward to meeting some new friends he always does and still enjoys communicating with them over Facebook.:cool2:

We will be staying at a Disney hotel and want to know if I can opt to keep my luggage with me and store it on the bus for the ride to the hotel, rather than leaving Disney tags on and having the baggage follow us later?

Hey Dawn you always have the choice to pickup your own luggage. If you arrive after 10:00 pm it is required for you to get your own bags

We will be gold castaway members on this cruise and interested in the perks. can anyone let us know what we can look forward to I hear there are some great extras for going gold.:wizard:

We just booked this cruise! We had done an onboard dummy reservation a couple of years ago on the Magic. This is our second cruise. It will be myself and my husband, DS 16 yrs and DD 12 yrs (at time of sailing).
Super excited!!

We just booked this cruise! We had done an onboard dummy reservation a couple of years ago on the Magic. This is our second cruise. It will be myself and my husband, DS 16 yrs and DD 12 yrs (at time of sailing).
Super excited!!

Looking forward to meeting you on the cruise and thanks for the trip report - now I know what you look like! We're super excited too! It'll be a wonderful trip!

Hi - I am excited to find a group. We are on the feb 22, 2015. This will be our second cruise. We did fish extenders on the first cruise and loved it. There is myself, DH, DS4 and DS6.

Hi everyone- I'm wondering if anyone knows if they have included the detective agency activity for kids on the new Magic (it's currently on both the Dream and Fantasy)?

Hi all! We just booked 2/22/15 while we were on the Fantasy this past week. Happy to find you all. This will be the second cruise for myself, DH, DS (8) and DS (5).

Does anyone know if there is still a secret deck aft on deck 7? I heard that it was removed during the re-imagining.

Does anyone know if there is still a secret deck aft on deck 7? I heard that it was removed during the re-imagining.

I hope it hasn't been removed. I was looking forward to checking it out this trip! Does anyone know for sure?

My DH and I just booked this cruise on board the Fantasy last week. This will be our second cruise. We are hoping to run the WDW Princess half marathon that morning and then head to the ship after for a relaxing vacation. princess: We can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter