• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic keeper

Thank you just one last question if I go this route

Can I still use fast passses and get into the park and use it for chargeing privileges and to get into the room

The above is a real question

Thank you just one last question if I go this route

Can I still use fast passses and get into the park and use it for chargeing privileges and to get into the room

The above is a real question

Yes, because you remove the puck from your magic band and insert it into the magic keeper. The magic keeper itself is just an empty shell.

Since you will be using the puck (the part with the Mickey head on it) from your magic band that is connected to your account/reservation, it will work exactly like the magic band itself.

I hope that helps!!

Yes, because you remove the puck from your magic band and insert it into the magic keeper. The magic keeper itself is just an empty shell.

Since you will be using the puck (the part with the Mickey head on it) from your magic band that is connected to your account/reservation, it will work exactly like the magic band itself.

I hope that helps!!

Yes it does I hate to admit that nothing stays on my wrist I have tried so it looks like I we'll be paying for the magic keeper

Yep, I have one, great for clipping on a belt loop and just clipping it off when going through the tapstyles and twisting your arms. I bought a purple one, took the puck out of my gray band and put it in there then put the purple puck in my gray band. I take both the band and the keeper for those days I don't have belt loops.

Check the Shop Disney Parks app also. When I bought mine, it was free shipping on the app but not on the website. (That was months ago, so I'm not saying the same deal will apply now, just to check.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter