"Magic Key Renewals are here!" - Part of recent survey taken on 8/15/23.

Are you renewing and to which Key?

• No! Not till they get rid of reservations!

• Yes, Inspire Key $1599

• Yes, Believe Key $1099

• Yes, Enchant Key $699

• Yes, Imagine Key $449

Results are only viewable after voting.

emchen

Let's Discover*!
DVC Gold
Took a survey today and midway through they sprang this on me (see attached picture).

Based on survey questions, park reservations are here for another year. I was praying for them to get rid of reservations like they are planning to do in Orlando.

Who is renewing?

Attachments

• IMG_4091.png
    IMG_4091.png
    209.7 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
I already renewed to the inspire key which I’ve had for the past year. It looks like that graphic is what the current offerings are.

Took a survey today and midway through they sprang this on me (see attached picture).

Based on survey questions, park reservations are here for another year. I was praying for them to get rid of reservations like they are planning to do in Orlando.

Who is renewing?
I’m not sure why there is the little “New” flag next to the Inspire Key is for. I mean, it’s not new, it’s been around long enough for renewals to be coming up. I know I’ve had mine since 2022.

We are months away from our renewal window but if nothing major changes we’ll stick to the Believe key and take those savings and invest them into Knott’s passes with the food plan option. Adds some variety to the mix.

We are months away from our renewal window but if nothing major changes we’ll stick to the Believe key and take those savings and invest them into Knott’s passes with the food plan option. Adds some variety to the mix.
I grew up neighbors to KBF and went there almost as much as DL. But I worked at DL in HS and haven’t been to KBF since high school. You have put it back on the agenda with this and your other posts! Gonna be taking the kiddoes soon, all three have not been ever! I have been a bad dad! Lol!

They haven’t gotten rid of park reservations for passholders in WDW, even though day-ticket holders will no longer need them after January 7th (pretty sure that’s the date)

I’m not sure what you’re saying with this post. Renewals never went away.
Just what the poll says. Who else is renewing and to what?

What made me curious was to see who else is wishing for some change to the reservation system. The survey I took made me nostalgic for the days when reservations were needed only for weekends. I know many remember the days before that when none were needed whatsoever.

Over 30 years of being a the highest tier passholder. Not going to renew in 2023.
Tired of the reservation system, park does not feel the same to me as it did before an not worth the price.
Can get park updates through YouTube.
Can wait for 3 parks for the price of 2 type ticket pricing deals and save a lot of money.

Probably not going to renew. Too many blockout dates added to the Believe Key (no Saturdays at all from October through December?). We have one 3-day ticket left over to use for one quick trip, and even buying tickets for one more trip during the year will be a better deal than a MK for us. And we want to go other places, so we may not even end up taking that second trip.

As an out of state MK holder we are dropping down to Enchant from Inspire and Dream. I was really hoping something like the flex pass would come back, but that is officially a fantasy. I like Disneyland but not enough to go the amount of times it takes to justify a Believe or Inspire Key.

Easing back on the number of trips a year and going back to 2 trips a year during the "offseasons". Getting Knotts passes to use during the blocked out Disneyland days. I still like the idea of having a MK for the little perks and being able to go on a quick weekend trip on a whim. After the Oogie Boogie debacle of 2023, it seems prudent to keep a key to get an extra opportunity at getting tickets for the event.

Renewals never went away.

The prices are the same as when they first opened up renewals in August of last year.

I think the confusion arises from the title of the thread. “Magic Key Renewals are here!” makes it sound like they have just come back, and haven’t been around since they started selling the keys again.
Edited Title to clarify.
Over 30 years of being a the highest tier passholder. Not going to renew in 2023.
Tired of the reservation system, park does not feel the same to me as it did before an not worth the price.
Can get park updates through YouTube.
Can wait for 3 parks for the price of 2 type ticket pricing deals and save a lot of money.
This is the point of this thread...I am seriously thinking about doing the same. Thank you @DLRExpert.
Probably not going to renew. Too many blockout dates added to the Believe Key (no Saturdays at all from October through December?). We have one 3-day ticket left over to use for one quick trip, and even buying tickets for one more trip during the year will be a better deal than a MK for us. And we want to go other places, so we may not even end up taking that second trip.
I think we are seeing eye to eye.
As an out of state MK holder we are dropping down to Enchant from Inspire and Dream. I was really hoping something like the flex pass would come back, but that is officially a fantasy. I like Disneyland but not enough to go the amount of times it takes to justify a Believe or Inspire Key.

Easing back on the number of trips a year and going back to 2 trips a year during the "offseasons". Getting Knotts passes to use during the blocked out Disneyland days. I still like the idea of having a MK for the little perks and being able to go on a quick weekend trip on a whim. After the Oogie Boogie debacle of 2023, it seems prudent to keep a key to get an extra opportunity at getting tickets for the event.
Great points and find myself in the same boat.

Believe key again. Missing sats at peak is fine. need the sundays though.

The SoCal pass being around all year though made it hard to really push for MK; but given the uncertainty of those SoCal passes, KIS with the Believe for another year.

I renewed my Inspire key moments after I got my renewal email about two weeks ago. Like everyone else, I hate the reservation requirement. But I’ve learned to live with it. And as I always say, any problem or complaint I have about Disneyland is a very First-World, one-percenter problem ;-).

I renewed my Inspire key moments after I got my renewal email about two weeks ago. Like everyone else, I hate the reservation requirement. But I’ve learned to live with it. And as I always say, any problem or complaint I have about Disneyland is a very First-World, one-percenter problem ;-).

Inspire is the one I'm going to buy if I can't get an Enchant key by Christmas. I doubt Inspire will be sold out then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter