Magic kingdom christmas 2020 parade times

disprincess2213

DIS Veteran
We don't want to miss the parades at MK and we're wondering approximately when they begin and how often they typically run until. Thanks!

They are not on a set schedule but reports have been they show up every 20-30 mins. The music will get louder to cue you in they are coming

The cavalcades will come down rather randomly, as @dachsie said, every 20-30 minutes. But the schedule is not set on purpose to discourage too many people being in one area at the same time.

You shouldn't miss them. We weren't even overly interested in them, but saw them multiple times at different times in various areas of the park. We also saw the characters and Anna and Elsa at Epcot and the character boat at AK.

We don't want to miss the parades at MK and we're wondering approximately when they begin and how often they typically run until. Thanks!
Although the cavalcades don't have an official schedule you can go on MDE, filter to MK and entertainment and you'll see the times for the first and the last, they start at frontierland and end at town square

As everyone else has said, there are no full parades this year. You'll only see the cavalcades and they run throughout the day every 20 min or so. I've seen them come 5 min apart and 30 min apart. it's mean to be sporadic

I saw some of the Christmas cavalcades on my last day at Magic Kingdom on Nov 9th. .It was nice to see some of the holiday magic

I'm actually looking forward to this. We have gone to Disneyland nearly every year around Christmas, and trying to get a spot to see the parade is always so stressful. We'll be at MK on 12/3, and I'm looking forward to the cavalcades and losing the stress of finding a place for the parade. Maybe this should be the way going forward.

We were at MK last Wednesday, 11/11. As others have said, the cavalcades come through fairly frequently. However, be warned that they are very short, and generally only contain 3 or 4 Disney characters in addition to Santa, the reindeer, and a couple of elves.

I'm not a big parade person, so it was fine with me. But, for those expecting the elaborate Disney parades everyone is used to, there will be disappointment.

We were at MK last Wednesday, 11/11. As others have said, the cavalcades come through fairly frequently. However, be warned that they are very short, and generally only contain 3 or 4 Disney characters in addition to Santa, the reindeer, and a couple of elves.

I'm not a big parade person, so it was fine with me. But, for those expecting the elaborate Disney parades everyone is used to, there will be disappointment.
That's why Disney is not calling them parades but cavalcades, again you can find the names and time frames for each on mde

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter