MAGIC KINGDOM CHRISTMAS DAY OPENING TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRISHGRUMPY

Earning My Ears
Do the parks open earlier than stated on website for Christmas Day , currently it says 9am . I heard last year opened at 6am.

Any advice appreciated

have a magical day

Do the parks open earlier than stated on website for Christmas Day , currently it says 9am . I heard last year opened at 6am.

Any advice appreciated

have a magical day

Yes, last year they had 6-7am EMH on Christmas Day at MK and a regular 7am opening.

December park hours should be updated relatively soon, perhaps even later this week. Keep checking back as that current 9am opening “should” likely change to something earlier.

Yes, last year they had 6-7am EMH on Christmas Day at MK and a regular 7am opening.

December park hours should be updated relatively soon, perhaps even later this week. Keep checking back as that current 9am opening “should” likely change to something earlier.

Many Thanks

Yeah. I’m freaking out about holiday hours. This is my fifth or sixth visit that time of year, and I *know* that the hours will change, but that doesn’t stop me from panicking every time!

Yes the hours have been updated, I checked them for our upcoming trip. On Christmas, MK opens to everyone at 6am. For some days around Christmas the 9am-10pm hours were extended to 8am-12am.

If you go to MK on Christmas, I would get there at 6AM. We got there at 9 and the lines to get in were so long that we immediately went to EPCOT instead.

If you go to MK on Christmas, I would get there at 6AM. We got there at 9 and the lines to get in were so long that we immediately went to EPCOT instead.
Get there wayyyyy before 6am if possible. We missed our first resort bus and we ended up getting to the MK at about 5:40am. last year. It was already a sea of humanity getting through security and the tapstyles. That was the worst part of our day.

It opened last year at 6am and we were there by 5:45am. We rode everything we wanted to and had breakfast at the Plaza at 9:30 am then left because the crowds were already insane. I'm sure the hours will change soon, but if you are going make sure to get there early!!

Closing this thread as hours were updated a few days after OP’s original question - MK will open at 6am on 12/25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter