Magic Kingdom Christmas shows question

CoasterBill

Bill Lohr
We are going to Disney World December 13th - 22nd this year.

This time frame overlaps both days that the separate gate Christmas party runs as well as dates near Christmas when this event is not an option. My question is can we see the Christmas shows that are otherwise not shown during normal park hours after the Christmas Party event ends or do they still not run these shows even then.

My hope is to go to the Magic Kingdom after the party dates end and then see these shows as an option to regular hour guests. We do not want to spend the extra money for the party if we can avoid that cost. Thanks so much for your help with this question!

Bill

We are going to Disney World December 13th - 22nd this year.

This time frame overlaps both days that the separate gate Christmas party runs as well as dates near Christmas when this event is not an option. My question is can we see the Christmas shows that are otherwise not shown during normal park hours after the Christmas Party event ends or do they still not run these shows even then.

My hope is to go to the Magic Kingdom after the party dates end and then see these shows as an option to regular hour guests. We do not want to spend the extra money for the party if we can avoid that cost. Thanks so much for your help with this question!

Bill

The only show that sometimes is performed during regular hours is Twas the Night (the show in Tomorrowland), and that usually is on Sats. Everything else isn't shown until after the last mvmcp.

Thank you for the reply. We will be at the Magic Kingdom on the Sunday the 21st which is after the parties have ended so I am guessing that the Christmas shows may run on this day?

Most likely, yes. :santa: According to the official Walt Disney World calendar, on the 21st at the Magic Kingdom, the "Once Upon a Christmastime Parade" will be performed twice, at 12:00pm and 3:00pm and the "Holiday Wishes" fireworks will be performed at 9:00pm. It can be expected (but not 100%) that "Mickey's 'Twas the Night Before Christmas" will be performed in Tomorrowland, as well as "Celebrate the Season" being performed on the Castle Forecourt Stage. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter