• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Kingdom dinner

I have read that Tonys is changing their red sauce. One can only hope. If you go to Tonys, at this time get anything without the red sauce.
We have eaten at Skipper Canteen several times and really enjoyed it.
If you are not adventurous eaters, I would suggest Liberty Tree Tavern if you can get an ADR.
For lunch, Pecos Bills and Columbia House are good options.

I have read that Tonys is changing their red sauce. One can only hope. If you go to Tonys, at this time get anything without the red sauce.
If you are not adventurous eaters, I would suggest Liberty Tree Tavern if you can get an ADR.

From can to just add water packet?

Oops:D.

We love LTT. That dessert is so good. We are trying Plaza this trip. I am hoping for good things there. The menu looks good.

Neither LTT or Plaza had openings at a time that we wanted to eat. I made Tony’s but may end up switching it to diamond horseshoe

My whole family enjoyed Skippers Canteen.

If you guys are picky just go through the menu in advance to see what you would like there.

Skipper Canteen was one of my favorite meals on our most recent December trip. The menu has all kinds of yummy options, there is alcohol, and the themeing is super fun!

Only thing about Skippers Canteen is you’ll have a lot of families with screaming kids going “WAAAAAAAH I WANT CHICKEN NUGGETS AND FRENCH FRIES!!!! WAAAAAAAH!!!”

From can to just add water packet?

Oops:D.

I heard they're instituting a policy that requires stirring the instant soup concoction prior to serving it. If they do that AND make an edible marinara sauce, I may have to upgrade Tony's to one whole star!

And they say miracles don't happen... I beg to differ!

Good lord, really? They're finally changing it AFTER ALL THESE YEARS OF COMPLAINTS? Wow. I dont know what to say.

BTW I agree with you....i'd recommend avoiding anything with red sauce too! :crazy2:

I heard they're instituting a policy that requires stirring the instant soup concoction prior to serving it. If they do that AND make an edible marinara sauce, I may have to upgrade Tony's to one whole star!

And they say miracles don't happen... I beg to differ!
:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: This is too funny! :lmao:

is it the red sauce in general at Disney or is it just that location? We have Mama Melrose planned for this trip and wonder if it is an all location thing on the sauce.

Our MK day is the only day I don’t have any ADRs scheduled. I have been trying to decide what to do. Do I just do quick service For lunch and dinner? The only places with ADRs available at around time we would want to eat are Skipper Canteen, Tony’s, and Diamond Horsheshoe. I would lean toward skipper canteen but we are pretty picky eaters. I’ve read so many bad reviews about Tony’s.....and I know nothing about Diamond Horsehoe. It is July 3rd so we don’t want to eat outside of the park. We do like to have a nice sit down place for dinner.

Decided to try diamond horseshoe. They have a new menu coming out tomorrow. Added some a la carte items.

I was going to suggest this one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter