**Magic Kingdom Expansion!**

big_thunder_girl

Disney freak.
First of all, I would like to know if you are happy with the expansion.

If you don't know about this/need more info on it, check this out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08W5Os-Wnj0

:thumbsup2

Second of all, this is mainly for posting news about the expansion, talking about the expansion and just speaking your opinion on the expansion. :goodvibes

Have fun! I'd love to know what you think and I'm excited about the new Ariel ride!!!!! :cheer2: :woohoo: :cheer2: :woohoo:

I don't mind the expansion at all. It will be interesting to see the new edition once it's all done but as a 20 year old I do wish Disney would create more rides for the older crowd. I'm still a kid at heart and love all the classic rides, but I like the thrill rides too. However, I think if they were to create another thrill ride it wouldn't be at Magic Kingdom since I associate that park with the classics and the more mellow rides, but that is just my opinion.

Aren't they closing Toon Town for the expansion??

I'm rather excited for this expansion. I don't really care for Toontown so I don't mind that it's closing. They're building the meet & greet in the exposition hall anyway.

What isn't fun is the amount of walls put it. Soon it's gonna spread from Small World up to Toontown (IASW is down for renovation at the beginning of August, I think). That's a long stretch.

I never really cared much for toowntown, but some people are raging mad because they want to keep mickey + minneys house.

I'm real excited.

I just REALLY wish Pixie Hollow would've been Neverland, now seriously, come on, Disney complains about boys when it comes to Rapunzel/Tangled, and you'll pick Pixie Hollow over NEVERLAND?!

Ugh!:sad2:

lojg09r584itkrltego

Pixie Hollow sounds like an awesome idea, but I think your right in a way.

I'm glad their making pixie hollow but Neverland would be AWESOME!
I never thought of that!!! Great idea. :thumbsup2

I know the cast parking lot in toontown is going bye bye but i didnt know they were getting rid of all of toontown. Also Peter Pan was popular yes but it is not in demand as much as Tinkerbell is. That is why they are not doing Neverland.

I know the cast parking lot in toontown is going bye bye but i didnt know they were getting rid of all of toontown. Also Peter Pan was popular yes but it is not in demand as much as Tinkerbell is. That is why they are not doing Neverland.

Your probably right about the neverland part...

And yes, toontown is going away forever. :C Im not really sad about it, but some people are.

I have faith in Disney, I know theyll do great!! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

I am excited about all of the princess themes like Belle's castle and library?!?!? THat is unreal. I can't wait to see it! Yet, I do think they should add more things that appeal to boys. THe boys don't have as much for them as girls at WDW.

I am excited about all of the princess themes like Belle's castle and library?!?!? THat is unreal. I can't wait to see it! Yet, I do think they should add more things that appeal to boys. THe boys don't have as much for them as girls at WDW.

I concur. In Magic Kingdom alone, there are more rides geared more towards boys than girls. Practically everything in Frontierland, Adventureland and Tomorrowland are pretty much boy-centred. Fantasyland is more girl-centred. Main Street and Toontown are a mixture. A ride might attract both genders equally of course, but the theming might not.

On a side note, Disney is changing the name of Cinderella's Golden Carousel to Prince Charming Regal Carousel.

I thought Mickey&Minnie's houses were staying? Maybe not, that's just what I heard.

And also, MK has A LOT of boy-appealing attractions, probably even more then girls.

I guess I will sort of miss ToonTown but not a lot. I think this new expansion will be pretty cool. I'm excited to see all the princess houses and the new double Dumbo ride. Overall I feel like this will be more immersive than how Fantasyland is now. I wish it could just magically be finished overnight and wouldn't take until 2012 haha :)

:cutie: I can't wait to see Belle's castle, escpecially the resturaunt!!! :D

:lovestruc :lovestruc bytheway, the resturaunt is supposed to look like the huge ballroom in the famous batb song!!!!!!! :banana: YAY!

But seriously, I kinda agree on the boy thing but if you think about it, the boysLOVELOVELOE epcot and animail kingdom. Cuz the rollercoasters :scared1:

It's not just the Ballroom, it's also the Library and West Wing. It's going to be a Counter Service restaurant for lunch and a Table Service restaurant for dinner.

It's not just the Ballroom, it's also the Library and West Wing. It's going to be a Counter Service restaurant for lunch and a Table Service restaurant for dinner.

Hmm? Oh, I thought the west wing and library were like character greeting places...?

GAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! So excited.

Honestly, I never went to Toontown after I was about six, because my family thought it was just for small kids...so I have really not much sentimental attachment to Toontown.

But I'm sooooooo friggin excited over the expansion, even though I might die of excitement before it comes out!

Hmm? Oh, I thought the west wing and library were like character greeting places...?

There's going to be interactive storytelling, if that's what you mean.
You enter the castle through a mirror in Maurice's cottage I think, and then you go through the tale of BATB, similar to Belle's Storytime, just in a better setting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter