• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Kingdom Ferryboat Information (May 8-12)

Chip 'n Dale Express

Can't stay put!<br><font color=purple>I met lots o
Starting sometime during the day May 8th, and going through May 12th, the Magic Kingdom ferryboat dock at the TTC will be under construction for routine repairs. During this time, they will be utilizing the temporary dock. Because of low water levels, guests using wheelchairs or ECVs will need to use the Monorail.

Thanks for the headsup, Tyler.

Do you think those dates are pretty firm? We'll be there shortly after and the ferry is a great way to get back to the Polynesian via the TTC.

Chip 'n Dale Express said:
Knowing Disney, all dates are subject to change.
:)
Thanks for the heads up, whatever the dates.

LOL, I'm very glad to know the expected dates. It will save time to just go to the GCH rather than the TTC if the ferry isn't accessible when we are there.

By the same token, it would be a pain to approach the ferry at the MK only to be denied boarding because of the TTC dock. At that point, we would have to "swim upstream" to get back over to the monorail.

Thanks again, Tyler. I guess I'll ask when we check in. I have not had luck calling the guest services with transportation questions for some years now. I'm not sure the front desk or the CMs will have the latest info. Is there a some other # I can call?

The folks at the Monorail platform, or the folks at the Boat docks would really be the only ones who would know. Front desk, or even bus drivers probably wouldn't know.

Supposedly, 407-WDW-RIDE would know. However, it was taken over by a call center, and I'd bet dimes to dollars that not only would they not know, but they'd insist that the breakfast buses don't exist.

Chip 'n Dale Express said:
Supposedly, 407-WDW-RIDE would know. However, it was taken over by a call center, and I'd bet dimes to dollars that not only would they not know, but they'd insist that the breakfast buses don't exist.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thanks again, Tyler. We'll ask at the Polynesian monorail platform before we plan any ferry rides. You are so helpful here on the DIS. What would we do without you? :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter