Magic Kingdom Grail Prop/Item!!

MrBlueBird

Earning My Ears
I finally framed a Disney Word grail prop I was lucky enough to acquire. I managed to get a piece of the cloth they place over the facade of the buildings on Main Street, U.S.A. when they are doing refurbishments. It is fairly large at 36”x25” unframed. This was extra special to us because it was the same one that was up during our first family trip during July 2017. When we first walked into Magic Kingdom, this would have been one of the first things that we seen. I tried to have the frame resemble the brick and mortar that is originally around it. I think it came out really good!

Attachments

• 6EC55E27-3C11-4C93-9090-2B49EC2CD7A6.jpeg
    6EC55E27-3C11-4C93-9090-2B49EC2CD7A6.jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 39
  • D05BD7AE-E57C-40A3-99A0-B84450FF5235.jpeg
    D05BD7AE-E57C-40A3-99A0-B84450FF5235.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 38
I finally framed a Disney Word grail prop I was lucky enough to acquire. I managed to get a piece of the cloth they place over the facade of the buildings on Main Street, U.S.A. when they are doing refurbishments. It is fairly large at 36”x25” unframed. This was extra special to us because it was the same one that was up during our first family trip during July 2017. When we first walked into Magic Kingdom, this would have been one of the first things that we seen. I tried to have the frame resemble the brick and mortar that is originally around it. I think it came out really good!
Looks great, MrBB. And quite a unique, creative idea. Enjoy the fruits of your labor and first trip memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter