Magic Kingdom / MNSHP /Fastpass??

emgilmartin

Mouseketeer
Hi. Is it possible to get a set of fastpasses for the Magic Kingdom and then another set for the Halloween party scheduled in advance OR will the system cap you off for three for the day? Thanks.

I don’t believe the Halloween part ticket comes with any FP’s. You can enter as soon as 4pm on that ticket, which means you can set up 2 FP’s before the party begins. After the parts starts, there are no FP’s.

If you already have Park tickets, in addition to the party, you can schedule 3 FP’s before the party starts (all to finish before 6pm).

I’m also trying to understand this, but with the Christmas party. So, I can make fast pass in advance for the day I’m going to the party even though I won’t be using a regular park ticket that day? I just have to use them before the actual party time?

Or will MDE assume I’m using a regular ticket and cut me off on the last day... thinking I’ve already booked all my days?

I don’t believe the Halloween part ticket comes with any FP’s. You can enter as soon as 4pm on that ticket, which means you can set up 2 FP’s before the party begins. After the parts starts, there are no FP’s.

OK, thanks. That helps a lot.

If you already have Park tickets, in addition to the party, you can schedule 3 FP’s before the party starts (all to finish before 6pm).

Parties don't include FP+ . This was a loophole in tickets/FP+ that Disney attended to and has now resolved. ;)

If the system somehow glitches and lets you book them, DON'T. Likely it's just calculating the number of ticket days you have and you will find yourself "cut off" from pre-scheduling FP+ on whatever your last day at the Parks will be.

Parties don't include FP+ . This was a loophole in tickets/FP+ that Disney attended to and has now resolved. ;)

If the system somehow glitches and lets you book them, DON'T. Likely it's just calculating the number of ticket days you have and you will find yourself "cut off" from pre-scheduling FP+ on whatever your last day at the Parks will be.

Exactly what I needed to know, thank you!

Actually no one knows what will happen this year bc booking FPs with party tickets was allowed by some last year without canceling any regular FPs, but it didn’t work for others.

Also it did allow people that only had a party ticket, with no regular tickets, to book the FPs before the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter