• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Kingdom opening hours extended for selected dates in June

Gosh, I hate it when those Disney penny pinching misers are out there reducing costs, cutting hours and giving people less for their park entry. Makes me so mad at WDW every time I read about all the ways Disney is cheapening the park experience reducing the value of a ticket by ...

Never mind.

Well crap. So much for a pre park opening adr.

I know, right? We have 2 PPO adrs on our MK days. If they follow the same pattern for July the adrs will be useless. So what is Disney up to? Interesting.

Last edited:
Well crap. So much for a pre park opening adr.
tumblr_m43fmnEFfl1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

So trying to predict July based on this. It doesn't seem as if any of these dates are Saturdays. That's when I booked CRT mid-July.

But cool they are extending some hours. Hoping for some July info soon!

So trying to predict July based on this. It doesn't seem as if any of these dates are Saturdays. That's when I booked CRT mid-July.

But cool they are extending some hours. Hoping for some July info soon!

Aren't Saturday's EMM?

Whoa thanks! We leave tomorrow and the 8th is a MK day. Does that mean MK will be more crowded that day?

June 5, 6, 8, 9, 15, 16, 20, 22, 23, 27, 2016. Opening at 8 am instead of 9am
Thanks for posting! We got here today and two of those are our MK days. We had a lot of success with 8 a.m. openings in December. Hopefully we'll have the same experience this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter