Magic Kingdom Portrait session

ninafeliz

DIS Veteran
I just got back from my intimate wedding, and we had the Magic Kingdom Portrait session on April 30. If anyone is interested, you can see the pictures at http://albums.proshots.com/disney/

Choose Grimm/Brown BP and the password is 64013.

I would love to see anyone else's pictures if you would like to share them!

Absolutley beautiful pictures Nina !!!!! You were a stunning bride. :) :) :)

I'm hoping I can talk my DD into having their MK portraits done, but she is in no way, shape, or form a morning person. And to get up at 4:00 to get ready would be next to impossible. LOL

Hmmmmm......I wonder if DPS will do them at night, after closing?

Linda
MOB-Andrea & Jacob
12/9/04

Those are beautiful! I can't wait to get ours... They are *so* worth getting up early.

We're actually doing them the day after our wedding, since we don't want to see each other before the ceremony.

Beautiful Photos Nina! Thanks for sharing!

Your pictures are so beautiful.
I wish we would have done the MK Portrait Session but I couldnt get up that early in the am.

Congrats to you and your new husband.
Here's to a Magical Marriage.

Those were beautiful. I'm always so glad to see people take advantage of the fact they are at WDW and get such special pictures taken!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter