Magic Kingdom Sketch Swap~CLOSED

There are loads of pic opportunities at Gastons:

DSCN0772_zps1aa30ade.jpg

And all around the Beast's Castle, even if you don't eat at Be Our Guest, but you'll be missing on some great food if you don't ;)

DSCN0774_zpsa1a975ae.jpg

Rapunzels tower is going up in the distance and I am not sure what else.

Also how about one for waiting? I take loads of pics in lines, waiting for dinner, etc... I cant be the only one ;) but thats up to you ladies :)

I think, that when I opened the swap, the full Fantasyland 'experience' wasn't open. If you have ideas for layouts you think we all can use, by all means, please join! :thumbsup2

Rachal, I love those ideas!

Okay here is the final Barnstormer layout. I am much happier with this version.:)
Barnstormer2_zpsba0351c4.jpg

You get the cards at the Firehouse and a little Kiosk behind the Christmas store. 1 pack per person per day, I believe from each place :) We had a fat stack when we left and they only played 1 day and a half.

If its good with the others then I will go with some of the newer stuff. Gaston's, Beast Castle/Be Our Guest or just new castles in general, Sorceror Game. A general waiting/resting page?

You get the cards at the Firehouse and a little Kiosk behind the Christmas store. 1 pack per person per day, I believe from each place :) We had a fat stack when we left and they only played 1 day and a half.

If its good with the others then I will go with some of the newer stuff. Gaston's, Beast Castle/Be Our Guest or just new castles in general, Sorceror Game. A general waiting/resting page?

I have a feeling we'll have quite a stack by the end of our trip. DH will take my sister and BIL's tickets and get more :)

Okay...
Gaston's
Castles
Sorcerer Game
Taking a Break? I myself don't tend to take pictures of people in line, I take pictures of the attraction while waiting (which doesn't mean that I can't start snapping pics of people in line next trip).

You're a rock star! :rockband: So glad I talked you into it ;)

Thanks! I was pondering how to make this more cohesive for awhile.

It really came together with the medallion and journaling strips!

I have a feeling we'll have quite a stack by the end of our trip. DH will take my sister and BIL's tickets and get more :)

Okay...
Gaston's
Castles
Sorcerer Game
Taking a Break? I myself don't tend to take pictures of people in line, I take pictures of the attraction while waiting (which doesn't mean that I can't start snapping pics of people in line next trip).

You're a rock star! :rockband: So glad I talked you into it ;)

It really came together with the medallion and journaling strips!

Can't beat a free game. The kids had a blast (so did DBF's brother) They didn't start playing till the end of our last full day in MK then they were all kicking themselves.

:lmao: I take pics of the kids just hanging around, I guess it helps pass the time. We can put that one on the back burner for a bit. I'll think some more.

Is there a preference for General Castles-"New Neighbors" vs Beast- "Be Our Guest"?

Oh, I kind of like New Neighbors, that would work for any of the new castles.

:thumbsup2 and whatever else pops up :goodvibes

I am off to scrap some more. Making real headway in the stack of pics that I have. Trying to get more done before I need to get back to work and swaps. Hoping to finish out the stack for DD#3 today. I have used a ton of swap pieces from the partner swap in her book!

:thumbsup2 and whatever else pops up :goodvibes

I am off to scrap some more. Making real headway in the stack of pics that I have. Trying to get more done before I need to get back to work and swaps. Hoping to finish out the stack for DD#3 today. I have used a ton of swap pieces from the partner swap in her book!

Exactly what I was thinking!

Ooh, can't wait to see some of the pages :goodvibes

Here are my sketches:

Fantasyland
july12_8x11dbl_zps85b3ddd5.jpg

Parade
may118x11dbl_zpsf83b3b0a.jpg

Statues
feb1012x12dbl_zpscf210d5a.jpg

Big Thunder
aug0912x12dbla_zps48655561.jpg

I will be tweaking these a little so that the picture spots are 4x6 ;)

Those are all awesome sketches Cheryl!!
I'm making great headway!!

PCRC is done.. I hope to post photos this afternoon...
Entrance embellies being cut and titles now.... hope to have it done by noon...will post photos this afternoon..
I want to start cutting the title and embellies for Adventureland by 3pm... :)

How bout something for transportation?

Tram, monorail, ferry, boats from wl, bus, stroller. General getting around page?

Stroller...snicker. Can I get a stroller please?! That sounds good.

Here are my sketches:

Fantasyland
july12_8x11dbl_zps85b3ddd5.jpg

Parade
may118x11dbl_zpsf83b3b0a.jpg

Statues
feb1012x12dbl_zpscf210d5a.jpg

Big Thunder
aug0912x12dbla_zps48655561.jpg

I will be tweaking these a little so that the picture spots are 4x6 ;)

Awesome sketches, Cheryl. I picked a 8.5x11 for my Railroad layout.

Those are all awesome sketches Cheryl!!
I'm making great headway!!

PCRC is done.. I hope to post photos this afternoon...
Entrance embellies being cut and titles now.... hope to have it done by noon...will post photos this afternoon..
I want to start cutting the title and embellies for Adventureland by 3pm... :)

Pictures, pictures, pictures! Can't wait to see :)

Wow....I'm off the boards for five short days and there's 5 new pages on here! Lots of excitement. Sorry for all the trouble, but glad the open spots have been claimed.

I have zero progress on this swap since all my papers were ordered from scrap your trip and they don't seem to be moving at all with their shipments! Ordered two weeks ago and still nothing!

Waiting to hear from jennifer if she has gotten a response to her email to them today as she ordered at the same time.

cute sketches Cheryl...can't wait to see everyone's LO's!!!!!!

Here we go!!!

Ok, Entrance....
Sketch: from sketchsavy.com
entrancepageA_zps45a9d70e.jpg

Option 1:
DSCF4563_zpsb33624d0.jpg

Option 2:
DSCF4564_zps61723e76.jpg

Prince Charming Regal Carrousel (PCRC)
Sketch: found online and used as inspiration.. I do think it's from scrapbook generation though..
entrancesketch1_zpsce233660.jpg

Option 1:
DSCF4559_zpsa7f77869.jpg

Option 2:
DSCF4560_zpsfe0f43d3.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter