Magic Kingdom Sketch Swap~CLOSED

Great Job Jennifer on making sign ups so smooth!

Time to look at some LO. Good thing the boss called in sick today!!

It's raining here a little bit in SoCal. Too bad I don't have the day off to goto Disneyland! It's the best time to go because us Cali people don't like getting wet!

I'm really excited about this swap!:)

great job with sign ups Jennifer! going to check my stash and get my list made...my LSS is having a great sale, need to go support my local businesses!
have some idea's floating around....

Question to all the lovely ladies, what size pictures do you prefer. Do you prefer 4X4, 3X3 or something more along the line of 3X4 to be able to print 2 pictures on a 4X6? Also do you ever print 5X7 for your pages?

I print about every size.. if my sketch has a certain size, I adjust my photos accordingly.. So I am good with any size....

So, I didn't help you at all, now did I? LOL

Question to all the lovely ladies, what size pictures do you prefer. Do you prefer 4X4, 3X3 or something more along the line of 3X4 to be able to print 2 pictures on a 4X6? Also do you ever print 5X7 for your pages?

I rarely print in 5X7s, but the other sizes listed are good for me.

I do mostly 4x6

I have a question....looking for different fonts to match the rides signs, can anyone recommend a good free site? since I don't have SCAL will be printing them unless I have a font cart that is close....or does anyone care if they aren't an exact match?

if you can't find it, hollar and I'll go search for it...
I know its in that scrapbooking section because I moved it there..

I do a lot of 5x7, because the PhotoPass ones print better at that size. I use the PhotoSheet program to make 3x4 if I don't use 4x6 though.

thanks Nan...

looks like I can use my Plantin schoolbook for the hall of presidents, life is a beach is pretty close for tiki room...just need peter pan and buzz

The titles for the pages are to be the specific ride name? You don't want things like Arrrgh for POTC or 999 Happy Haunts for Haunted Mansion, do you? Or do you not care?

I have a question....looking for different fonts to match the rides signs, can anyone recommend a good free site? since I don't have SCAL will be printing them unless I have a font cart that is close....or does anyone care if they aren't an exact match?

Speaking for myself only, I think having it not match exactly is preferable to printed. But, that's just me...

The titles for the pages are to be the specific ride name? You don't want things like Arrrgh for POTC or 999 Happy Haunts for Haunted Mansion, do you? Or do you not care?

I think as long as you can tell that it's for pictures on or around the ride, it doesn't have to be the name of the ride. How does everyone else feel?

I do 4x6 or smaller..

I do mostly 4x6

are we supposed to match the font to Ride ? I have very few cricut carts and don't have a SCAL either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter