Magic Kingdom Sketch Swap~CLOSED

Love them Rachal and Jen :)

Jen--unfortunately I was sick all weekend and didn't get anything done on my swap pieces. They will definitely be in the mail by Wednesday and should be to you by Friday (Saturday at the latest).

Small World is glued and bagged. Plan on glueing down Speedway and maybe CBJ tomorrow night if not Wednesday. Then Monsters the next night. I was hoping to get some of this done over the weekend but somehow I ended up in Las Vegas. :rolleyes: Had to blow off some steam because work is becoming such a pain in the a**. Sounds like the big bosses might move me to another office but its all a waiting game at this point.
It's my own fault for going out of town, so I'll be like a college student and stay up late to finish up so I can be postal by Friday!

Just an FYI for those of you joining the AK swap this morning, SYT has free shipping on orders over $29.99 today. FREESHIP2999 It'll be funny if all of us order today. :lmao:

Jennifer,

Just spoke w/ Buffy.. She is postal.. didn't send return postage for her..said you'd meet up to exchange return..
She did tuck $6 in there just in case you need more postage for my return.. if my 20 is more than enough just send her $6 back... ;) Thanks much!!!

Jennifer,

Just spoke w/ Buffy.. She is postal.. didn't send return postage for her..said you'd meet up to exchange return..
She did tuck $6 in there just in case you need more postage for my return.. if my 20 is more than enough just send her $6 back... ;) Thanks much!!!

I'm sure the $20 will be more than enough. Thanks for letting me know she's postal!

THanks ladies!

Here is my Gaston's LO. Nothing on the left side is glued.

IMAG0155_zps50db8ee2.jpg

two-pageFEB-1_zps4f00d0fc.jpg

love it Rachal!

I can't wait to see all these pages in person because it's always so much nicer in person then photos and This will be a beautiful album.

Snow white's LO
On the left page under the top swirl it's the mirror from the movie. The bottom border is layered with a white mat otherwise it wasn't popping enough according to DH.
SDC13011_zps18fa79cb.jpg

I'm not going to make it to the post office today. It will have to be Thursday now, so mine will be late after all.

VickiV

THanks ladies!

Here is my Gaston's LO. Nothing on the left side is glued.

IMAG0155_zps50db8ee2.jpg

two-pageFEB-1_zps4f00d0fc.jpg

Snow white's LO
On the left page under the top swirl it's the mirror from the movie. The bottom border is layered with a white mat otherwise it wasn't popping enough according to DH.
SDC13011_zps18fa79cb.jpg

These look great!

I'm not going to make it to the post office today. It will have to be Thursday now, so mine will be late after all.

VickiV

Thanks for letting me know!

Ok I am all done! Need to finish packing them up and hoping to hit the post office tomorrow with them.

New Neighbors, Everything on the left is glued down. the right is not. Colors are off, photot mats are pink, gray, purple, background is light blue. I started with the sketch, flipped the second page, and then tweaked from there.... has one or 2 things the same.

IMAG0159_zpsaf1106aa.jpg

17240411043006239_yF15aeUY_c_zps4ba1c814.jpg

Ok I am all done! Need to finish packing them up and hoping to hit the post office tomorrow with them.

New Neighbors, Everything on the left is glued down. the right is not. Colors are off, photot mats are pink, gray, purple, background is light blue. I started with the sketch, flipped the second page, and then tweaked from there.... has one or 2 things the same.

IMAG0159_zpsaf1106aa.jpg

17240411043006239_yF15aeUY_c_zps4ba1c814.jpg

Awesome, Rachal!

Buffy's boxes arrived yesterday. I haven't opened them, just put them in the closet so there is no puppy-business while Scout is here. I'm planning on taking things out and photographing anything I need to add to the first posts over the weekend. Hoping for more packages soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter